The Latest Vid...... Enjoy!

Helen

Helen it looks like Pork Chop is trying to lure Snag with her wily charm in this video! :rofl:wa Keep it PG! :rofl They are all too pretty and I love your tank and its shape. :o Wherever did you get it, is it rounded at the corners?

• Supporter

Beautiful video, Helen, thanks for sharing it :) Your fish all look amazing, very happy and healthy :goodjob

thanks BB, they are doing really well, we are happy at the moment... sir loyn's dorsal is reparing from the SB prob he had and was constantly stuck at the top of the tank. we found the culprit to be hikari lionhead pellets.. either presoaked or not, they caused him to float.. so now we're on gelfood 100% of the time, and no dramas.

They're all beautiful, but Pork Chop especially! And Snag is a close second!

yes, i second your choices. but i do also have a soft spot for sir loyn.. he's a big putz. LOL

Helen it looks like Pork Chop is trying to lure Snag with her wily charm in this video! :rofl:wa Keep it PG! :rofl They are all too pretty and I love your tank and its shape. :o Wherever did you get it, is it rounded at the corners?

it's a Jebo tank.. it's square at one end and rounded at the other, the idea is to use it as a room divider. we did initally, then, to save space we needed to put it against the wall.. but it will one day in the future be a room divider again.

wow Jewel and Rocky are GROWING like weeds! Look at their big bellies! :Congrats:

tell me about it.. i believe it's the gel food.. they're all rounder in the guts! and getting rounder again, 3 have had a growth spurt in the last few weeks.. amico is now huuuuge! the most dissappointing cosmetic change is with jewel is that she's losing her black :( i loved her lipstick and it's all gone now.. but she's still a great character though..

Amazing Video :) Very beautiful Tank set up you have,did you move it?and are there less plants??It looks fantastic!!!!! And all your Fish are so Beautiful!!!

shell, i thought you'd notice the "no blinds" in the background.. i too miss them, they added character to the pics and i enjoyed being able to see through the tank when the blinds were open. sometimes, it would allow me to see their fins properly ie, like an xray for early signs of finrot or ich detection.. but thank goodness, we've never had that problem :)

Your fish are all so lively and active! I didnt realise how big pork chop is! :o - He's adorable!

And I really love your Ranchu! What a cutie pie! :wub:

Its funny because your black moors remind me of the the two in my tank... I have 1 with a shorter tail and one with a longer tail and they look EXACTLY like yours!

I too was going to ask if you had moved your tank... didnt you used to have blinds/window behind it?

Helen as usual your fish are lovely, so nice and big. :heart I have a soft spot for little Paul and David, they are so small compared to the others.:wub: You really are doing a great job with them because I've rarely seen such a happy and active bunch of fishies. :)

• Supporter

Your fish are all so lively and active! I didnt realise how big pork chop is! :o - He's adorable!

And I really love your Ranchu! What a cutie pie! :wub:

Its funny because your black moors remind me of the the two in my tank... I have 1 with a shorter tail and one with a longer tail and they look EXACTLY like yours!

I too was going to ask if you had moved your tank... didnt you used to have blinds/window behind it?

thanks migaloo! with the :fbottom: on pork chop, she'd have to be a girl :D

Helen as usual your fish are lovely, so nice and big. :heart I have a soft spot for little Paul and David, they are so small compared to the others.:wub: You really are doing a great job with them because I've rarely seen such a happy and active bunch of fishies. :)

thanks edith, i appreciate your compliment.. it's always nice to hear others opinions on how well ones fish are doing. and that wasn't even feeding time LOL.. they do wriggle around most the day which i am positive is a sure sign of good health.. i have the same feelings on the moors.. i do enjoy that they're so much smaller.. and these two are sooo gutsy, they just get in amongst the big fish and give them the what for if they're upset.. i also find that they spend a lot of time together too..

This is a beautiful tank with beautiful fish! I especially love Snag! :)

May I ask, what size tank is this? I just like to see tanks in videos with actual fish in it, this gives me a better idea of how big a tank is. Like when I look at a picture of an empty tank, you can't tell if it is a 29 or 55 gallon tank etc. You know what I mean?

• Supporter

This is a beautiful tank with beautiful fish! I especially love Snag! :)

May I ask, what size tank is this? I just like to see tanks in videos with actual fish in it, this gives me a better idea of how big a tank is. Like when I look at a picture of an empty tank, you can't tell if it is a 29 or 55 gallon tank etc. You know what I mean?

tanks fang, it's a 4 foot (66 gallon) tank.. we'll be getting a 6 foot soon and running both.. which means more fishies :heart

I see, thanks! So this is 11 gallons more than my tank. Looking good! And you got... 11 fish in there? Cool! I'd love to have a much larger one for mine though because of the single tails. So far they seem fine, but if they grow they will need more swimming space.

• Supporter

I see, thanks! So this is 11 gallons more than my tank. Looking good! And you got... 11 fish in there? Cool! I'd love to have a much larger one for mine though because of the single tails. So far they seem fine, but if they grow they will need more swimming space.

no, just the 9, but the moors are really small, they still add to the pooping situation though.. i do a 50% midweek and a 75% end of week waterchange.. i'd be in huge trouble if i had 11 fish in there!..

• 2 weeks later...