Bettas In Their Nice Clean Homes.

caitie

I rarely manage to get pictures of by betta girls but today I got a few that were not too bad. :D

Here is Miss Misaki, the oldest at 2 years and 3 months.

tout077.jpg

tout066.jpg

Here's Mai, but the picture is not very good. She never cooperates with the camera. :doh11:

tout092.jpg

And Bella who looks exactly like Miss Misaki but is only 15 months old, just like Mai. :)

tout059.jpg

tout049.jpg

tout046.jpg

Thanks for stopping by.

Edited by caitie

Thank you. The girls always enjoy having their tanks cleaned because while they are in their holding containers they each get a little piece of shrimp to nibble on while the maid does her work. :rofl

Very pretty, environment and betta! Where's the heater? I'm considering getting another, they're so much easier to care for.

Thank you. There are no heaters in their bowls. Our apartment is so warm that their temp is stable at 78-80 all year round. :)

Thank you. I also would love to get some new bettas but 3 is my limit. :rolleyes: I like the males too Fang, I'm always tempted to get one but I don't have much succes keeping them. :( I lost two after having them only 6 months and the last one I got he did live for 2 years but he kept blowing out his tail and fins, so he looked horrible most of the time. :unsure:

Well I find the females hardier, mine are never sick and they require very little care. :)

It's not a good idea to keep the male and female together, they will fight and most probably one will end up dead. I have heard of some people who have a very heavily planted tank and who keep a male and several females but it very rarely works out. Personally I would keep them apart.