Some New Teles

kukana d

So beautiful. All of them. :wub: Will they all be kept together in the same tank? That would be a stunning tank with all those black teles and the one dalmatian, he would become the showstopper. :)

:o Oooohhhh.... wach and every one of them are magnificent! That tail on the one in the first pic is to die for!! And that dalmation one.... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Contrats to you!! Im very jealous!! I wish we had fish like that around here... and if we do, I certainly dont know where to find them! :(

They are beatuful :)

It looks like you found an entire family...including the one black (or really spotted) sheep. Lovely!

The first one looks like it has a bit of shipping stress with the pink/red in its tail...how is it doing now? That one is my favorite.

It looks like you found an entire family...including the one black (or really spotted) sheep. Lovely!

The first one looks like it has a bit of shipping stress with the pink/red in its tail...how is it doing now? That one is my favorite.

Yeah I really like that one too! I also am loving the dalmation tele and the silver one because it gives me an idea of what Freckles will look like one day! They have really similar tails, what sort of tail does the silver one have?

O_O

Where on Earth are you putting all these fish, Kukana!??!?! :goldfish::krazy::)

They're all awesomely awesome. :heart

LOL,funny you should ask-I am in the midst of ordering a larger pond for my patiotongue.giffishpond.gif

Incredible Kukana! I think you just blew blackteles mind! Hahahahaha.

:Congrats:

LOL,where is that DennispeepwallA.gifSmackBottom.gif

So beautiful. All of them. :wub: Will they all be kept together in the same tank? That would be a stunning tank with all those black teles and the one dalmatian, he would become the showstopper. :)

That would be nice,Edith-BUT then I would have to go out and get ANOTHER tank!!!!yikes.gifkrazy.gifB/c I don't have a 60-80gblush.gifBut I will tell Dalma that you think she's a show stopper-she'll love thatheartpump.gif

Actually,he's got red in his tail-it almost stopped me from getting him-but I am SO glad that I didheartpump.gif

Yeah I really like that one too! I also am loving the dalmation tele and the silver one because it gives me an idea of what Freckles will look like one day! They have really similar tails, what sort of tail does the silver one have?

She's a blue butterfly telescope.How big is Freckles now?

The Blue and Dalmatian and tri color are def my favs :) will they going to go out in the pond?or stay in a tank all together??I would love to see a whole tank shot with these new babies all together :)

I'm thinking the 3 bigger 1s will go in the big tank,and the other 3 in the pond-their(the smaller 1s) s/b get affected in the big tanksneeze.gifAnd it's WAY too stressfulII wall.gif I will try to get a vid of them tooheartpump.gifI am upgrading my pond,so may end up re-thinking their permanent homespost-4056-1113060392.gifidd.gif

Oh, and how big are the fish and how big the tank? Just curious! :)

The big 1 in the 1st pic is 9-10",Dalma(the dalmation)is 7+",everyone else comes in-between 5-6". They are in a 46g qt tank atm-but only for 2 weeks.I watch the params like a hawk since there 6 big fish in a 46saywhat.gifThey should be fine for 2 weeksfish.gif

*Thank you for all of your nice comments,everyoneheartpump.gifAnd thank you for sharing my 'fishy-joy'smilie_staub.gifwub.gif

Wow...I like the red in the tail. I bet it shows up even better in person. You know we will require even more pictures, especially with your pond upgrade. They should be fine in the 46 for their QT, especially since you keep such a close eye on the water params.

Freckles is like 2 inches long haha and has a little stubby tail at the moment! But her tail is starting to curl under at the tips like your silver one and starting to separate in the middle, I can see yours has a couple of cms of the tail joined in the centre so that secures my idea that Freckles' tail is going to grow out! :)