This Is How I Grieve........................

kukana d

These guys came from this week's auction(these are the only 1s I can remember!!! I had already gotten a couple of them,but went back after I had to euth Bumpy and got a couple moreangelstaf.gifAUC_165_83.jpg

AUC_165_83_1.jpg

AUC_165_82.jpgAUC_165_82_1.jpg

AUC_165_89_1-1.jpgAUC_165_89.jpg

AUC_165_22-2.jpgAUC_165_22_1.jpg

AUC_165_62_1.jpgAUC_165_62.jpg

AUC_165_66_1.jpgAUC_165_66.jpg

ignore.gifAw Sakura, I'm sorry that you wanted him too00001649.gifThat is EXACTLY why I buy my fish at BIN prices- when I started,I lost some fish I really had my heart set on,and didn't realize that people actually paid the BIN prices. After the 2nd or 3rd time of that I decided it would not happen againmad1.gifno_way1.gif I am very fond of you,and would not taken him from you-I had no way of knowingflower.gif I hope Ken has another 1 for youheartpump.gif

:Congrats: Susan they are really gorgeous. :wub: I am so jealous. :druel If you need to get rid of one or two I would gladly take that beautiful little panda and the calico too. :)

I looked at all those fish and admired them--but was not in a position to buy them, myself, just enjoyed looking. (I did get a wee ranchu, though, and a tele the last time--now I am "full up" . Which is probably for the best, I might add!). But I find it a very nice feeling to know that they went to someone I "know" who will give them a good home. I love that big fat calico ranchu! Has got to be one of the cutest fish ever. Well, maybe the tiger lionhead. But the black tele is gorgeous. And I also like the purple one. And, and.... What can I say--you hit the jackpot with these guys~!

:Congrats:

I really am very jealous now!!!!!

They are all beautiful and we know they are going to a great home.

P.S. if for some reason you get tired of the Panda Tele ( wink wink) I would be glad to take it off your hands.......:P

I have to laugh you guys,b/c I'm guessing that panda will remain a panda for about 15 minutes-that's why I've never gotten 1 before nowwhatjust.gifAt a later date I will post pics of my all-white tele,and see who wants him thentongue.gifAnd I agree,that little ranchu chubber(is there a name there?)is a doll-I can't wait to see him. I know he's just screaming to be named *something*,and I'm sure it will be very apparentwub.gif

@fang-i'll be happy to post picsbiggrin.gif