Yes, You Guessed...

thanx everyone!!!

ryukins are my faves (in prettiness)

I just realized I didn't take and pics of Stevie today! poor baby! :o

can't really not take any of Dr.House as she puts herself right in front of my and stares! :rofl

Does he really have the yellow in it or is this yet another case of cameras being sensitive with red shades? Mine did the same to me when I took photos of Vanille, making her look like a yellow and dark orange fish, even though she has no yellow in her red, just a very faint yellow line where the white and red meet.

hey Sakura - Sir Archie has always only had that white spot on the side of his face :)

I think you are thinking of Ingrid (?) - DSCN2958.jpg

Oh okay. I knew Ingrid and Archie were two different ones, I just could have swore I saw a picture of Archie where he had more white! I even remember thinking that he and Ino looked similar! :idont Who knows what I was thinking :D

85 Gal is a real good size I think. I really like my new tank hehe.

Archie is abut the size of my hand. He is the biggest of these guys - but compared to my other ryukins he is still quite small. lets say he is about 6inches.

Sorry Edith :) Dr.House and I have been buds for a year now - no way I am giving her away :whatjust:

I just added Einstein. Pics of the entire tank tomorrow :) I feel like its getting crowded.

Thanx! Yea archie is cute-he is just a little annoying because he gets easily floaty :(

Fang-the pics are coming up as I add all the fish to their permanent homes! I can't get good pics of them while they are in their ugly QT tubs! 4left :D