I Can't Believe He Ate All That

number20121

I just fed my goldis peas, and I can't believe how Orange Fishie pigged out over them. Usually Hugo is the greedy one, but Orange Fishie STOLE her peas. He just gobbled down 3 peas, he started choking on them, spit half of them back out, picked up another half pea while he was still halfway choking, and stuffed his little face with what he just spit out.

I managed to feed the fancies their share since they eat at the top, but Hugo got like half a pea because Orange Fishie was loosing his mind over the luke warm peas.

I hope he is not going to get all congested now.

I gotta figure out how to keep him from eating so many peas the next time, any ideas? He and Hugo don't like being hand fed, so there is no easy way.

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

do you mash the peas with your fingers?

I mash them so that 1 issue is resolved: chocking (a couple of my larger fish are huge pigs)

Then I sprinkle the mashed peas all over the tank, so that usually everyone gets their equal share.

do you mash the peas with your fingers?

I mash them so that 1 issue is resolved: chocking (a couple of my larger fish are huge pigs)

Then I sprinkle the mashed peas all over the tank, so that usually everyone gets their equal share.

And it keeps them busy for the next hour , when they hunt around the tank looking for pieces they (might have) missed. :D