Ryukin Vanille

Now here's a video of he in quarantine. The video is quite pale and makes her look orange instead of red. But for those of you who remember the color of the paneling from my photos can imagine what she really looks like. If this video was true color, then something would be severely wrong with the amazon sword on the left.

My husband says it looks like the plant fled out of the pot and took the soil with it :D :D

Vanille loves playing in the air bubbles. I'm glad she is so much more active than yesterday. :)

EDIT: and sorry for the shaky camera and distance. She still gets a bit nervous when someone is too close to the tank, so I had to sit on the couch 10 feet away and zoomed in as much as I could. Got a bit shaky though.

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

My husband says it looks like the plant fled out of the pot and took the soil with it :D :D

:rofl It does!! How funny. :D

She sure does seem to like her bubbles.

Thanks!

Yeah, she yawns occasionally, but otherwise she looks and acts fine. I wish so much I could put her in with the other fish already. I saw fish in other tanks at the LFS yawn, not sure if they have a central filter or not, but maybe they all get the flukes right now.

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang