The Greedy Oranda

Cynders

:rofl Guess which one it is attempting to turn over a rock for a bloodworm piece.

:rolleyes: Does anyone know an intervention place I can call? She has a serious problem. Ludwig at least shows himself in this video :rofl

:rofl Thanks guys!

I can't believe she actually knocked the rock to the side too. Perhaps I'll start up a Soochi daycare and you all can teach her some manners!!

:lol Buggy maybe we need to get some fishy bachelors.

Such determination! :o

What a gutsy personality :heart:D All your fish are quite stunning. They look incredibly healthy, bright eyed and happy !!

SOOOCCCCHHIIIII!!! I LOVE YOU!!!:heart

Ditto. I think everyone wants that fish. If she ever went missing, there would be a long list of suspects :rofl

*whistles innocently*

I don't know, but there is something about that fish. Her looks, her personality. She's awesome :3

Beautiful :) they are too funny trying to get whatever is under that rock though ;) and don't ya hate it when water get's in between your background and the glass grrrrrr!

LOL! Yes! You noticed! I think I will either get the glue to make the color come out like that or take it off and dry it..Although I have no idea how I'll get back there to glue it on...Uh oh. :rofl It's been about 2 weeks and it still hasn't dried. It's ridiculous.

Now that is determination!

They are so lovely!!!!!

I've never felt the urge to squeeze a fish's cheeks before. This is a new feeling for me! Hee hee!

Aww thank you so much! :rofl Feel free to squeeze them! She gets crazy at water changes and likes to play with hands.

• 2 months later...