Found A Cool Glass Ornament...so New Look Again!

redfish

I think I'm obsessed...or crazy!

I need to add a couple plants I think, but don't have any I like at the moment. But this is what I have so far. It looks nicer in person. I used my black backgroud, but I'm wanting to find a reflective background, a mirror would be awesome.... Any suggestions?

tank2007.jpg

tank2005.jpg

I think I'm obsessed...or crazy!

I need to add a couple plants I think, but don't have any I like at the moment. But this is what I have so far. It looks nicer in person. I used my black backgroud, but I'm wanting to find a reflective background, a mirror would be awesome.... Any suggestions?

Hey rf...try googling acrylic reflective aquarium backgrounds. I know of a few places that sell acrylic Mylar silver aquarium backgrounds (I believe one of them is That Pet Place) which you could order online. I think that would give you the reflective look that you would like for your tank. Good luck! :)

Edited by blackteles

We bought the glass ornament at Winners (not sure if you have that store in the US?), there was this one in greens/blues, same shape also in rainbow colours, and also in rusts. There were other designs also, and some amazing large (and very heavy)round paper weights. These are all solid, blown glass, no paint.

Yes the glass pebbles match very well. So hard to find the glass pebbles without shimmer paint (which I don't trust) but these were at Micheal's, clear glass.

Thanks for your compliments. :)

Edited by redfish

I was wondering the same just now, the tank seems to have enough room for two fancy goldfish. I personally just believe and am 100% convinced that goldfish are happier if not kept alone. Watching how mine interact with each other, follow each other around and even sleep together in a corner makes me feel so bad for my quarantined new fish LOL

Oh yes Boog will have a friend! And soon(well a few weeks if all goes well)...I just posted "New Fish" ;)

Poor Sakka(apparently I spelled it wrong before LOL) in daughter's tank...15 gallon, not big enough for two. :(

Wow that looks awesome. :) I liked it with the bubbles going around the ornament too, but either way it is beautiful. I guess it's time I went to Winners. ;)