Black Beauty

I keep going on and on about the beautiful fins of my Blacky Fishie, and now I finally managed to take decent footage of her. I LOVE this fish. She has developed to maybe even the most beautiful fish in my tank. She was such a tiny funny thing when I got her at Wally World 17 months ago.

Now she is 6 inches, as you see half of that is her tail alone. Her body has the most velvelty look, her big eyes and her cute face are so adorable, and those FINS always make her remind me of some exotic flower.

May I introduce to you Blacky Fishie :3

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

Thanks, you all!!

Very lovely Fang. :heart Is she always so mellow? She is so relaxing to watch. :)

She is quite a mellow fish, she mostly keeps to herself. Right now though please also keep in mind that she and her buddies are dealing with flukes, and that day I just had done another large water change and added another dose of prazi :)

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

GAWD, every time she moves even a centimeter her fins just flow so dramatically! heartpump.gifheartpump.gif Like you said, it's like an exotic flower.

Man, if I had her, I could NEVER pry myself away from the tank :D So glad you uploaded this!

Also, I love how Chibi steals a look at the camera at around 2:05, haha!

Edited by Commis