Dr.house And Steve Urkel Join The 85Gal!

Here are the last 2 additions!

They were planned to go in the 30gal in my boyfriend's office. But I wanted to give them a chance to see if they could stand up for themselves (even with their sigh problems) with the others. So far so good! They are getting along GREAT with Chunky Monkey - and everyone is getting their fair share of food. They are both swimming ALL OVER the tank so it would really be great if they can stay. I guess time will tell, especially when I add the 3 larger fish.

Dr.House (the Moor) is my little baby. I have had her the longest. She is a dropsy (and terrible water conditions) survivor. :heart She has fattened up quite a bit over the past few months, she used to be TINY. Her eyes are growing out of control and so is her tail. :bingo:

Steve Urkel the celestial is my boyfriend's fave. He was an impulse buy. I am still trying to fatten him up a bit more as he still looks slightly anorexic. :heart

DSCN3059.jpg

DSCN3061.jpg

DSCN3062.jpg

DSCN3068.jpg

DSCN3069.jpg

DSCN3071.jpg

DSCN3072.jpg

DSCN3075.jpg

DSCN3087.jpg

DSCN3089.jpg

DSCN3090.jpg

DSCN3093.jpg

DSCN3100.jpg

DSCN3103.jpg

DSCN3104.jpg

DSCN3106.jpg

DSCN3109.jpg

DSCN3111.jpg

DSCN3107.jpg

:heart :heart :heart

She is a moody black telescope :heart She will change her color depending. Goes from matt black to the bronze you see :)

Blondie is in the time out tank - but she is suppose to rejoin the 85 soon.

Then there will be my red Ryukin Sir Archie, my calico Fantail Sir L and my white Oranda Einstein.

Oh and a tiny baby fantail which is on hold for me at the LFS.

Then there will be 8 fishies - hopefully that won't be too overcrowded. 5 of them are tiny

Steve is a cutie! He is doing quite well. He was bumping in the rocks last night but he seems to have figured out the 'tank setting' as he is swimming around very well today.

I love bubble eyes, but I feel really bad for them. I had a bubble eye but I sucked him up with the syphon! NO IDEA how it happened but that popped both his bags and he passed a week later :( Steve might not see well but at least he isn't at risk of any major injury.

Yeah, I know, I feel the same. I'd be scared when I had a bubble eye, although it is so funny and cute looking how their bubbles wobble around when swimming.

What an awful experience that must have been for you! I sometimes get worried about Chibi when she comes close to the gravel vac.

Anyway, I want to see photos when they're all in there. 8 in 80 gallons sounds fine to me, I'm sure you're taking good care of them. Better 8 in 80 with a mom who takes great care of them than 2 in 80 with an owner who doesn't.

@ Tay - I KNOW!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl Her eyes have been going through a MAJOR growth spurt!!! They now even wobble when she swims! I HOPE her body will grow more soon!

@ Becs - thanx! :D Let's just say that I took 60shots to end up with these 20! :rofl I hope Santa can bring me a better camera so I can focus up on them a little better.

@ Becs - thanx! :D Let's just say that I took 60shots to end up with these 20! :rofl I hope Santa can bring me a better camera so I can focus up on them a little better.

:lol1 I am asking Santa for a new camera too, I hate blurry photos of my fish and thats all I manage to take! :rofl

They look great Fredrica!

I was in my LFS the other day. They had some celestial eyes in, and I hummed, and haw'd over the idea of getting one. Ultimately decided against it. Still not my cup o tea.

Very very cute Federica. :wub: Now you know I have a thing for blackmoors, I am so totally jealous about Dr.House's eyes. He is so adorable with those humongous eyes. If he ever starts to head stand when at rest don't panic. :rofl But seriously, I'm really glad everyone is doing so well. :heart