Update On My Black Moor

enesta

For those of you that read the thread, after getting caught in a powerhead tube my poor guy got all beat up and looked like this,

sadw.jpg

and after just a little over a week he's already almost completely healed. Just a couple of small tears left,

dsc0072dn.jpg

I can't believe how quickly he healed! And I almost euthanized him, I was sure he was dying.

Well, aren't you glad you gave him a chance? He looks so cute and gorgeous, I am happy to hear he is doing so well :)

EDIT: It is kind of funny to read this right now though, yesterday when I did a water change and vacuumed I was thinking about your thread when Chibi came really close to the gravel vacuum :D

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

I think I was just freaked out by the was he was acting, floating around and unable to swim, breathing at the top. He must've been in shock. I was lucky though - my parents were visiting my apartment and I brought my dad to see the fish while my mom was doing something, everything was fine, then came back 5 minutes later with my mom and we couldn't find him anywhere. If they weren't over he could've gotten stuck for an hour and probably would've died.

But yes, very happy I gave it time. They're both eating a lot better now, too - still not like they should be though. The water smells a lot better now too. Started smelling better after switching to Prime.