Santa Has Received My Wish List.

So I will be getting these two guys on Dec15! They will be shipped from Japan (to my usual store in Holland) and arrive there on Nov20 - then they are going in QT 3-4weeks, then I can fetch them!

The red/black is almost 10inches! :D And the 'dalmatian' is about 8. I have the dalmatian on 'hold' as I usually don't like short tailed ryukins, but I ADORE his coloring so I want to check him out 'in real life'. :rofl

ryukin123cm.jpg

ruykin416cm.jpg

:heart :heart :heart

OH MAN! They are gorgeous! - And they look HUUUUUGGGGGE!!!! I love that metalic sheen on the red one! His colouring is magnificent!

CFG, you must be the world's most patient fish buyer! These are so going to be worth the wait!

Congrats - they both look quite special! :heart :heart

Thanx Everyone!

Shell - I have a couple little babies :) I have my 2 ranchus, a fantail I still have to pick up and my celestial :):heart

I have a tank for the 'babies' and one for the 'adults' :) I don't think my babies will ever grow this size tho :rofl

They are both SO pretty! A SO HUGE!! Can't wait to see them in your tank!!

You are so good at being patient!! Inside me is a little bratty kid jumping up & down shouting "I WANT IT NOW!!"

Edited by Jeana727

they aren't total 'illegal' yet - as in nothing is written. It is a bit of a grey zone. no fish stores in the german speaking part of switzerland sells anything but fantails. BUT you still get a couple in italian and french parts (which is where my ranchus and my celestial and my moor come from). I think they issue is that is it 'un natural' and that they don't want to sell fish that are bread to be blind etc.