Mona's Koi

Cynders

Has anyone had any success with them? It's called Mona's Koi/Kimmy-Koi art. Here's the link Kimmy Koi. They're located in Minnesota and they have some lovely ranchu for sale. I just e-mailed the ranchu guy for prices, but I wanted to know if anyone had had experiences with them prior.

• Admin

Well that shipping price is to high for me, and I also looked at the site, what bothers me is there isnt prices on the fish nor information on shipping prices or how they ship... That just me :)

Well that shipping price is to high for me, and I also looked at the site, what bothers me is there isnt prices on the fish nor information on shipping prices or how they ship... That just me :)

If that's the shipping price I'll think again. The guy said his ranchu are $59 a fish. I'll ask him shipping too to be on the safe side. :unsure: Then I'll ask if it's overnight shipping.

• Admin

I guess I would think a place online selling them hun would have prices listed on there site.... That way everyone knows... Yeah find out how much shipping is and how they would ship the fish and such :)

I agree with both of you. It's strange as to why they would make you e-mail the guy for prices. If it's ridiculous and they have no guarantee it's a no go then I'll wait for Ken. If nothing from Ken I think I'll go for a satan fish just for you Federica :lol2

Edit: Just calculated shipping to my house and it's about 56 dollars and it's 1 day shipping, I'm also seeing some good reviews so I may give it a shot. I'll definitely ask about a guarantee though.

:lol2 Federica look what was sold. It's too ironic "5to6" Satan Black Ranchu live Goldfish (#370361195293)" :o:rofl

Edited by Haruka

:idont Perhaps it varies due to location? That's still pretty good for one day though I think. I think I will test them out if this koi place I'm going to doesn't have what I'm looking for.

I had read it wrong. :rofl I thought it said Minnesota but it said Massachusetts. Here's their address anyway though

Kimmy-Koi Art Studios

141 Liberty Street

Feeding Hills, Massachusetts

(413) 821-9319

I'm sorry! That would have been great though. They look like a good place and respond back quick. They'll have a new shipment in next week too. :o I MUST have a ranchu :lol

I'm sorry! That would have been great though. They look like a good place and respond back quick. They'll have a new shipment in next week too. :o I MUST have a ranchu :lol

Raingarden just listed some beautiful black Ranchu , and it's only 30$ to ship one of his big beauties.

Got one coming My way !

I saw them but I don't like the thais. They are very good quality but if there're some left I'll go for them. They are good qualiy though!

Edited by Haruka