First Residents Of The 85Gal!

thanx guys! :whatjust:

I love the background because it is intriguing yet it matches the tank and doesn't attract too much attention :)

Chunky Monkey hasn't decided on color yet, I think the black/brown is still his baby color. When I got him he had way more of it, he is slowly becoming more and more white. Maybe he will become red/white?

They are having a BLAST in the tank! Not sure how they will like sharing with the 'big boys' once everyone is moved :rolleyes:

:D Those are some lucky little 'Chus! Your aquarium is just lovely, and I like all the huge plants in there. No doubt Maple Blondie and Chunky Monkey are having a great time in their new super spacious abode!

thanx guys! :D

I am also excited because Blondie's wen seems to be growing! When I got them Monkey was WAY smaller than her, now its the opposite :rofl

Oh my goodness they are absolute dolls :heart. And they seem to be good tank mates, swimming away together in all that space :9. Too cute. I love that Monkey hasn't decided on her outfit yet :D. Beautiful tank and set up. :Congrats:

Thanx Imo! :bingo:

I actually got them both from the same tank, at the same petshop about 3months ago. I was focused on Blondie and Monkey sort of 'ended up' coming along too because they seemed very good buds. But I did QT them separate and they hadn't 'seen' each other in 3months. Could they remember each other?

When I put them both in yesterday they took about 1hr to realize 'someone else' was in the tank too! Now they are totally inseperable! What is cute is that they 'take turns' being the leader. One will follow the other and then they switch! :heart They are totally buzzed on energy!

Now I need to add SirL, SirA and Einstein. Hopefully everyone is nice to each other. I am hoping that by adding the bigger fish after it will help.

They are both adorable! And I agree with the others - that background is just lovely!

I love the story of how monkey just 'ended up' coming along! :rofl Lifelong friends :hug

Sounds like they did remember each other :)

Gorgeous, blondie has this look in one of the pictures, like 'what are you looking at?' haha! I really love the last picture hehe.

Hey is your thermometer sideways because of the current? If so be cautious as they can shatter!! Luckily the mercury stays pretty safe, but those black beads will go everywhere. Mine only had to bump against the glass for it to shatter. Just a word of warning. :)

thanx everyone! I will be adding n3 today I think! :bingo:

The thermo I put it wrong :rofl going to straighten it! Actually the good thing with these is that they float. BUT I did shatter a couple in empty tanks etc. Then it's picking up the beads that is a pain!