My 6 Gallon

Hidr

The HC is doing great. Better then I thought. Afraid to trim it or anything. Don't want to die so for now Ill let it grow tall.

After Blue Sam passed the two glass fish got to where I never saw them. And the tank needs mulm so added some fish I had in the 10 gallon guppy tank. And it works now the glass fish are out and the tank is so much fun to watch. I may have to do some extra water changes but since the plants are doing so well the tank should handle the extra fish no problem. (warning to beginners don't try this with your tank any time soon takes learning and tons of plants to pull off this kind of set up.)

I am keeping the water lettuce way down. The new plants need lots of light so don't want to block it. But I do still have a couple in there and well have to keep it at bay more now.

The other two tanks are doing OK. Lost almost all the stargrass in both tanks. So that plant is off my list now. The money plant (I think that is what it is) Is doing well. I went ahead and started working on getting it to cover the ground in the 10 gallon but still waiting on the 29 to do that. Have not seen any growth on it yet soon as I do I well work with it more. No pictures of them hubby is still asleep Ill try later today.

Here is my 6 gallon tank. (bet it holds much much less)

jbj006.jpg

jbj005.jpg

jbj004-1.jpg

Thank you. It really looks much better in person. May try to get a movie of it see if that comes out better then pictures. And you all can see the danios chase each other all over. It really is a nice tank.

You always make me feel so much of a lazy :fbottom: with my tanks when I see yours! Please come and sort mine out, I'd love my betta tank to look like that ;) Between you and Edith you make me want a house full of planted tanks and marine tanks, and it's so tormenting knowing I don't have the time or money for either really!!! My goldie tank is rapidly becoming a jungle though, I'll have to get some pics up :)

Your tank looks fantastic :) And do I spy a platie?!

Yep that is my high fin platie. He was suppose to go in the 29 gallon but he is mean. lol He kept nipping Bully's pretty fins so moved him out.

Really my tanks are not that much work. They have been up for some long that I just do weekly water changes. With my python they are a breeze. Only tank I have to gravel vac is the oscar one. The rest just take out put back in and done. lol