Bully

Hidr

fish012.jpg

and here is why... 8 of them this size (only saw six last water change)

fish006-1.jpg

fish002-1.jpg

They can fit in his mouth. As soon as they grow up some and finish qt I well move him but but he sure has me wishing my 55 was a tropical tank. :undecided:

Oh my!! How cool. You have baby plecos :whatjust:

And they look to be a good few weeks old. Adoreable! Is that an algae wafer he is nibbling on?

Oh Hidr :) Congrats on the cute little baby pleco's :) Are they the common type? They're so cute :) have you raised the temp in your gf tank to accommodate Bully?? I think I would have just moved the guppies into this tank and put Bully in the guppy tank for now??Good luck with the new babies :)

I keep my goldfish around 78 helps keep them from chasing to bad. Hmmmm didnt think of moving the guppies. There are like 30 or 40 of them. lol Then I could just move a few back to the 10 later. Think I well do that. But that means catching all them guppies. lol Fun fun.

As far as I know there is only one size algae disk. The are a half inch.

Oh ya the more I think about the more I like the idea of moving Bully to the 10 gallon alone for a few weeks. Thanks for the suggestion.

I keep my goldfish around 78 helps keep them from chasing to bad. Hmmmm didnt think of moving the guppies. There are like 30 or 40 of them. lol Then I could just move a few back to the 10 later. Think I well do that. But that means catching all them guppies. lol Fun fun.

As far as I know there is only one size algae disk. The are a half inch.

Oh ya the more I think about the more I like the idea of moving Bully to the 10 gallon alone for a few weeks. Thanks for the suggestion.

Aww :) Happy to help :) Didn't realize you had so many guppies though,your planted tank is great looking and they hide well ;) I hope it works out for you :)