Stripey Fish Is Going To The Lfs Tomorrow

EdgarTheFish

Hopefully they'll accept her being a fancy/common cross. I haven't found a home for stripey fish yet, and I think with the two filters and frequent water changes and lots of airbubbles we can manage the 4 fancies in the 30g for a little until they grow a little more.. Stripey fish has almost doubled in width since being here for 4 days though. The good news is that the LFS I go to here in Tampa always has healthy fish and clean tanks, plus they have a HUGE filtration system and they know and educate their customers on fish keeping.. If they don't accept her, my cousins boyfriend's mom works at an apartment complex that has a koi pond.. I'm keeping that as a last resort though as he said the majority of those fish are larger than a foot long. Also I'm going to see if they'll trade my 20g long for store credit, since I'm not allowed to set it up.

Hopefully they'll accept her being a fancy/common cross. I haven't found a home for stripey fish yet, and I think with the two filters and frequent water changes and lots of airbubbles we can manage the 4 fancies in the 30g for a little until they grow a little more.. Stripey fish has almost doubled in width since being here for 4 days though. The good news is that the LFS I go to here in Tampa always has healthy fish and clean tanks, plus they have a HUGE filtration system and they know and educate their customers on fish keeping.. If they don't accept her, my cousins boyfriend's mom works at an apartment complex that has a koi pond.. I'm keeping that as a last resort though as he said the majority of those fish are larger than a foot long. Also I'm going to see if they'll trade my 20g long for store credit, since I'm not allowed to set it up.

Is it the one I liked so much, the one with the "saddle"? Ah man, I wish I was closer. But I'm happy that you rescued them and are getting them a new home.

Yeah Stripey fish is the one with the saddle stripe. She got put in QT by the saltwater manager, the freshwater manager wasn't there yesterday, so she'll be evaluated today sometime by him. I did get store credit for my 20g long, so now the 30g has a couple of new silk plants and bubble wands. Im saving the rest of the credit for times in need of medication or new filters :)