R.i.p. Hamlet

I'm sorry to say that I lost my little buddy Hamlet Friday night/Saturday morning. I did my routine water change on Friday night and even sat down for an hour to observe them and Hamlet was fine...eating well, swimming fine, no reasons to be concerned. Got up early Saturday morning and found him. I purchased Hamlet from Rain Garden in January of this year and he did fine for nine months. I just don't understand what happened...I believe it was his time as he was an older telescope. I'm going to miss you, little buddy! Aloha little friend. :(

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Edited by blackteles

Dennis I'm so sorry you lost Hamlet. :cry1 He was such a pretty tele. It is always a shock when they go quickly like this and we don't know why. :(

:rip: sweet Hamlet.

Aw, so sorry for your loss Dennis. :( Hamlet was a cutie. At least you did'nt lose him to a illness that may have caused him pain/discomfort for days or weeks. I hope you can find some comfort in the fact that he seems to have passed quickly and peacefully.

:rip: little Hamlet