Floaty And Drifty---Rog Heading To Qt?

Wendy

I have been worried about Rog lately. He is my black tele with longer than usual fins. He has been floating towards the surface and drifty in the current. He seems small, not very fat or robust. He is behaving different than the other two.

I am thinking I might put him in the QT when Wanda gets out in a few days.

I see no other symptoms. His water is always 0-0-10ish. Established 90 gal only 3 3inch fish. Weekly 40% changes. Pro gold mostly, peas sometimes. I have had him for one year this month.

What do you guys think I should do? I want to strengthen and fatten him up.

You could put him in quarantine. He may not be getting enough food because of the others if he's a tele. I would feed him a pea too incase he's swallowing air. Does it look like he's just kinda floating towards the top? Then he tries to swim back down?

he could be like my Dr.House - she seems to be growing her tail and eyes only :(

I have had SOME success in fattening her up tho, she been in her own 20gal tank for about 5months now. And I feed her 3-4 times a day, a micro meal. I vary a lot in what, from krill, to veggies to pellets. :)