What Would Happen If Your Goldfish Died!

Guest AnaMD14

Guest AnaMD14

Amagin waking up one morning finding you fish dead! And you have no idea why! Thats what happend to me when I was little, I had a goldfish, a diving frog, two bottom feeders and a sucker shark. They all lived in a 75 gallon tank. I had water grass, floating plants, and a rouck formation they could hide in. It was a nice aquareium, it was given to me on my tenth birth day, and I did my best to take care of the guys. Latter I ended up adding two beta fish, and snails, I figured out latter that was a huge mistake on both ideas.

I had a Fan Tail Golgfish, and he was a beauty. He was a rich golden hue with a white spot on his head and a striped tail. He was the life of the tank, I feed him his food and he enjoyed it all the time, I would stick the tip of my finger in the tank and he would come and chew on it.

My golddfish died June 2, 2007, he had jumpped out of his tank and died on the table top over night, My little brother had left the top of tank open when he was looking in at them fixing the airator. I cried when I found him drie as a bone on the table. I buied him and I had never really wantted another goldfish sense so I haven't had one for four years and i just Got a Common Goldfish.

So if your gold fish died what would you do?

• 2 weeks later...

It is a sad thing, and can be very hard to deal with. I've had two goldfish die on me this year, one of them was a sudden death and another of me not reacting fast enough to its condition. I, personally, am pushing myself to not give up on keeping goldfish and try my hardest to learn from my past mistakes and learn from others, such as Kokos members. Like Ashlee18 said, you simply have to move on and try not to blame yourself. (though that in itself can be a challenge)

I'd probably cry! My girlfriend gets upset because I never do, but an animal dying gets me - last time I really cried was when my dog passed. I almost had tears when my black moor got very injured and I thought he was going to die. I'd bury it though and probably get another.