Nooooooooooooo

rai-nbow

ARGHHHHHHHH. UWAHHH -head blows up- :pan:tantrum:krazy::wa

Ahem, oks. Lately I've been giving Iva the evil eye and doing the whole, "I'M WATCHING YOU, IVA!!! O<" at my fish tank because I think she might change colors on me. I thought it seemed like orange was creeping up her gills... I took this picture today that confirmed my suspicion. :cry1:cry:cry1

Iva1-3.jpg

It's a trick of the flash right? Right. :blowup:

Edited by Rai

I know how you feel, Rai. That's why I shy away from Black Moors and Black 'Chus. I reeeeaaly want one, but I'm so afraid they'll all turn orange on me! :(

Like Tay said, she'll still be beautiful. ;)

So sorry about that. :teehee But I've seen some spectacular color changes. Anyways as everyone said she'll be gorgeous any color she settles on. :D

watching them change is so much fun :) Like someone posted here "goldfish are like a box of chocolate you never know what you'll get" :)

That someone was ME, Rai and Shell lol...and I said that in my best Bat Man voice too! HA!

But...they do and will change colors sooner or later. Black is a difficult color to hold (and I found that out personally) but ya know what? It's still going to be your same old lovable fish and nothing's going to change! As Koko once told me...it's fun to watch them change colors...often at least two to three times!