Omg... He Said Yes!

Migaloo

OMG... my fiance has finally agreed to us getting the 160 gallon tank I/we have been drooling over!! I cant wait - should have it the next couple of weeks!!!! :pianobanana:happydance:panana:clapping:

Just warning you guys... I'm gonna need alot of help in setting this baby up!! :P (which is also going to be a logistical nightmare :rolleyes: !!)

What a wonderful husband I'M gettiing :heart :heart :heart :heart :heart:D

sooooooooooo exciting! That is a wicked sized tank!!:bingo:

Is it on a cabinet stand? Cant wait to see pics and hear all about the lucky tenants :heart

*holds up sign that reads "WILL HELP FOR PHOTOS!"* Gratz! I'm going to recommend two things right off the bat... make SURE you have a strong floor in the spot you're thinking aobut puting it, that much water weighs a TON (or nearly). The other, if you don't have one already, is a python... it was a lifesaver when I was setting up my 125gal last week! :D

A big thank you to everyone for sharing in my excitement! :thanks

I was so excited that I couldnt sleep last night LOL - Im like a kid at Christmas!

So its official!! We went to the store today and put our deposit down!! The tank is ours and we will be picking up some time in the next week!! Its so big - I'm a little nervous LOL

The flooring is strong - tiles on a concrete slab should hold it LOL

I dont have a python - I have "The Migaloo 2000 - Series II" system :rofl ... Its my home-made version of the python (thanks to Stakos). I am considering a python in the future... it makes it a little harder since Im in OZ as the shipping is quite expensive. Still, probably worth it.

Won't be getting new fish straight away - however, I would like to add a celestial eye, ranchu and a calico ryukin to my collection... oh and would love a blue oranda LOL ... oh and a Peppermint BN if I can find one in cold water!!

LOL @ Garibaldi :rofl

Ok I got a pic of the tank in the store just for you guys!

The dimmensions of the actual tank are 6ft x 2ft x 2ft and it has 8 T5 tubes under the hood

So... here it is! (only ours is still in the box ;) )

09102010177.jpg

• Supporter

congratulations hun.. i'm so happy for the both of you!! and it does look beautiful.. just be sure that the filter is the right one for the tank or if you get two it's probably better..

we're in the market for a 6 footer.. and i will be needing something more than "The Migaloo 2000 - Series II" :rofl aswell.. when you're ready to purchase, let me know and we'll deal on two (with spares i think is wise) and split the shipping!

my business is on ebay, i have a paypal account.. in a few more posts, you will be able to PM messages through koko.. if this interests you, let me know and we'll organize it..

again, a big congratulations on your new beautiful tank.. many happy days ahead no doubt!