New Fall Tanks

shellbell4ever

So I had decorated the apartment for fall last week with my Daughters help and the Tanks looked so out of place :( so I decided they needed an up do as well :) What do you think???

The Twin Tanks (as I like to call them)also my view from my seat in the living room ;)

ctmpphpnKzl5H.jpg

Kisses and Clemmy's Tank

ctmpphp6BjI4t.jpg

Blizzards and Bubbles Tank

ctmpphpDve6XO.jpg

Blizz and Bubbles doing the dance :)

ctmpphpBaA2mN.jpg

And Kisses and Clemmy (getting bigger every day)

ctmpphpZAXOrl.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

That looks AWESOME! I never would have thought of using the artificial leaves like that -- it looks so cool!

Love the Chia Head too. I worked for that company right after college and was there the year the Chia Heads debuted. :rolleyes:

Beautiful. :) Fall is my favorite season, I never thought of doing up my tanks to look like that. Maybe I need to do some work in my tanks. :yeah:

Thanks everyone :) Fall is by far my Favorite time of year :) I love the cool weather and the fall colors :) favorite special days like,Our Wedding Anniversary,Halloween,My Birthday and Thanksgiving!!!

And the chia Ed (as I call him) was a b-day gift from my Hubby the year he found out he had Cancer, he wanted me to get use to the idea of him being bald... and joked that maybe I could grow him some hair (which he never lost anyway and he always wears it super short anyway) But oh how I cried when he Gave it to me :(

Nope not real leaves just silk/plastic from the dollar tree :) just rinsed them really well like I would for any new plastic aquarium plant :) Already got my Christmas tanks planned out ;) But I am so enjoying the fall tanks right now :)when my youngest grandson came on Friday for a visit he was jumping up and down in front of the tanks he was so excited :) He loves my goldfish :) it was hysterical :)

• Supporter

aaawww.. how cute.. you should have got that on video... i love the excitement of the little tatters, they get so carried away it's just too cute. our grandaughter did the same when she met pork chop!..

the decorations in your tank look so real from where i'm sitting.. LOL.. good work!