I Got Some More Shots From This Mornings Water Change

they're just toooooo cute.. pitty you have to rehome them..

I volunteered for animal rescue for 8 years so Its not difficult for me to rehome something that I deem a rescue and available for adoption upon arrival. I had a foster dog come in that was in my care for two years, she got adopted and that was the only rescue that I ever regret allowing to go to another home.

you should keep em! they are darling! Do they all have blue eyes? I LOVE blue eyed fish! :heart

yes they all have blue eyes, stripey fish has a black eye though it makes her look like she has popeye.. I have a 30g tank with a black moor and a fantail, the stripey fish is a common/fantail cross. so for temporary they'll be ok, because at 2 gallons per inch of fish collectively all 5 need a minimum of 26 gallons.. but they are going to need room to grow. I might be able to keep the twins, since they are stunted.. I'm not educated much about stunted fish though to make that decision, I don't want to overstock and stunt everyone.