Sad To Announce

She was weak, too. She had floating issues. She put up a fight, stood her ground. I was hoping she would release her eggs. Maybe she just couldn't? I feel horrible she went that way. She didn't deserve it. I knew Inigo could be aggressive at time, but Moony to me was was the sweetie of the group. I look at him a little differently, now. I know it's just their natural behavior, but I can't help but be bitter. I feel so guilty!

The tank is so empty looking.

• Supporter

aaaww hun, i feel for you.. it's such a difficult thing to stomach.. but you did what you thought was right for her and it didn't work out.. you didn't kill her.. you cared for her. rip belle x x x

Oh hun! :cry1

Im sooo sorry it ended like this. Poor you, poor Belle. but she was so happy with you for some time and you could never have known it would end like this. Please dont feel guilty!!:hug

Thanks, you guys. I feel a little better today. I hate to say it, but maybe she died for a reason? I don't know why yet, but maybe I'll know why some day. I'd always admired calico ryukins, and now I can say that I've had one, even if I never get another.

RIP, sweet girl.