The Tank Redone Take 2!

ashlee18

Okay, so I think that there was too much sand and rocks. Those are the only things that I can think caused dropsy in both Butters. So here is my second attempt at the tank. The fish didn't like the bubble wands in the middle of the tank so I moved them to the back. And then added some Creeping Jenny that was taking over my angel tank. They surprisingly don't like the roots, which are those thick stings coming off of them.

GoldieTankTake2.jpg

and then a video of them. Its still a little cloudy from removing 15 pounds of sand. And turn it on mute if you don't want to hear Taylor Swift.

http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i147/viper_aka_snipefisher/fish/?action=view&current=PA050063.mp4

And then these are two crown pearlscales that I rescued from my friend. She bought them for her 5 y/o son and had them in a 5.5 gallon tank. I don't think they were harmed by it though.

http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i147/viper_aka_snipefisher/fish/?action=view&current=PA050064.mp4

Thanks everyone :) The background is the same one I had on earlier, only the reverse side.

And when I was cleaning it out I cleaned out one of the filters as well. Well since it is a crappy whisper filter, one of the bio bags came off of the frame and was probably leaking nasties back into the tank. So I decided to switch over to ACs since they seem to be the preferred filter on this forum. I already have one on a free tank I was given so I knew a little about them. I went and purchased one 70 since that is all I can afford right now. I was comparing it to the one I already have and they are the same thing! (Except the older one says 300). There are two filters on the other tank so I'm gonna remove the older one to put on the goldie tank. And since the older one is already cycled, everything should be good to go. Yay!

• 2 weeks later...