Black Moors Only!

blackteles

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!!! Thanks, Dennis!! Mr Magoo must have the world's biggest set of eyeballs!!!!!

I am SO hoping your "Curse Breaker" angel has done the truck for me! My Black Moor is toodling all over the tank! So far so good!! I can't decide if I want to name him Ozzie or Google......

LOL!!! Thanks, Dennis!! Mr Magoo must have the world's biggest set of eyeballs!!!!!

I am SO hoping your "Curse Breaker" angel has done the truck for me! My Black Moor is toodling all over the tank! So far so good!! I can't decide if I want to name him Ozzie or Google......

LOL those big eyes caught my attention right away! He gets around pretty good with those things. I believe Sakura fainted when she first saw his eyes! :tomato:

Ozzie or Google both work! Great names for a Moor!

I am SO paranoid that something will happen to him!! Each evening after I return from work I nonchalantly stroll over to the tank thinking "Please Don't Be Stuck to the Filter Intake!!!"

But he is STILL hanging in there!!!!!!

I just can't decide on his name. I thought of a 3rd....Mr Peepers (oh, & I have NO idea if he's a He or not!) But my hubby said I already HAD an Ozzy so I'll drop that choice!

So the choices are Google or Mr Peepers!! What'd ya'll think!!

Edited by Jeana727

I like them both!

But I could picture myself coming in to the room and saying "Yo. s'up Peeps"?

Peepers would be a good unisex name until you figure if it's a he or a she... :)

Wow! Sooooooooooooo many beautiful Bug Eyed Fish!!!!! I hope mine stays healthy & gets big!!!!

I have decided to go with Mr Peepers!! That way The Batman can say "Hey Peeps!!" LOL!!!!!

Mine is SO little!! I hope he'll do well. (I am STILL nervous about having a Black Moor!!...can't halp it!)

Dennis, Mr Peepers still is doing well! (Thanks to You & your magic Angel curse remover!!!)

My other FAILED attempts to keep a Black Moor was not actually due to the filters. When I said I'd find them stuck to the intake I just meant they croaked on me & that's where they ended up.

But I think Peepers has already sit a World Record length of survival in MY tank!!!

Mr Peepers is doing fine. I have been hand feeding him now & then. He seems to miss the food more often than I like. Though he doesn't seem to be to skinny. But just in case I am glad he seems easy to hand feed (Plus that is REALLY cool!)

Oh and he is a feisty lil' devil....he likes to sneak up on Spot (who is HUGE with a long tail) and peck at his tail!!!! He is a bit of a punk!!!!!

It is SOOOOO fun seeing everyone Bug Eyed Fishies!!!!!!! Keep those pics comin'!!

Edited by Jeana727

I love this thread! :heart

Black moors have always had a place in my heart. When I kept goldfish as a kid, the tank always included a moor and I've kept the tradition.

Here's George I. He turned orange during a heat wave. We had him for a few years, he was a fantastic fish.

100_8393.jpg

And here's George II. I originally called him baby George because he was SO tiny, but that has changed! He's a big guy now. He's also a huge grump, always swimming away from me. He's also a horrible swimmer. He rolls upside down, sideways, gets stuck, etc. But I love him to bits :heart

057.jpg

044-1-1.jpg

Thanks to everyone for their pics so far...they're all beauties!

I know there's still some of us that have Black Moors that need to submit their pics...or if you have new pics of your Black Moors please put them here! We love Black Moors in this place!

Helen....ahem.... :bat:

Edited by blackteles

I LOVE the name Dr. House!!!!!! LOL!!!! That is great!!!

I still haven't decided on a name for my newest Black Moor! I kinda like Cooper (I loved Alice Cooper when I was a kid........or did he just drive my parents nuts.....I can't remember!) Aaaah, the search continues!

I think I finally found his name! Draco....like the Dragon constellation!!

Peepers fits the smaller one just fine. He is a bit of a punk!!

Draco fits the new big guy. He is more regal & needed a fitting name.