Sign in to follow this  
RanchuDressing

Two New Ranchus

I'd like to introduce my two new ranchus, Mango (sakura) and Minestrone (calico). The two of them were in QT for more than 30 days, just to make absolutely positively sure they weren't carrying cooties. They were healthy and well the entire time, except for Minestrone's headstanding. He still does a fair amount of it, but it's not as bad as it was and he seems otherwise very healthy. I'm pretty delighted with both of them. They moved into the Tacky Tiki Tank recently and it's kind of astounding how all 3 ranchus are about the same size. They look really nice together, if I do say so myself. :)

Minestrone says hello:

minestrone1.jpg

Mango the sakura:mango1.jpg

OMG! You're starving me to death!

minestrone2.jpg

Mango again:

mango2.jpg

Top view of Minestrone:

minestrone3.jpg

:heart I love them both so much! Especially Mango! They both have the cutest and pudgiest faces! :o How does Salem like them?

Thanks, Tay! Salem's a really easy-going fish. He likes his new tankmates just fine. They all seem to be getting along beautifully, which is a real relief. I think the fact that their sizes are so similar helps a lot!

Edited by RanchuDressing

Oh, they are beautiful! All together, I imagine they are stunning! What a cute bunch...

OH YEY!!! Today I was just thinking about them and when you would FINALLY post pics!!! :)

They are dears!!! I am in love with Minestrone! GREAT name!!! what a baby!!! And I love Mango's face coloration! :heart

That is so cute! :yeah: I demand videos of them!

They're both great, Dee! Beauties! :Congrats:

Oh My Gosh RD They are SOOOO Freaking CUTE!!!! They look like quite the Treo :) You must be in heaven having those three beauties together :) I am Oh So Happy for you all :) Any chance of a new whole tank pic :)

Oh RD,they are just beautifulwub.gifYou must be ecstatic 00001749.gif Minestrone is adorable,but so is Mangoheartpump.gifheartpump.gif

I'm in love with all three of your sweeties. :heart

cute! can you share a distant shot with us, a group shot perhaps :Congrats:

:Congrats: very beautiful additions!

Thanks, everyone! I'm really enjoying them. I'll try to take a whole-tank shot soon to share with all of you. I'm always a little tentative about posting those, because I know my style of tank decorating is definitely not everyone's taste. I love kitschy/tacky, but many may not. :)

If you like it and it's safe for your goldies that's all that matters! Post the FTS or I will break out the :wa Koko stick!:P

I love those chubby cheeks...adorable! Makes me want a heavily wenned fish again.:Congrats:

oh dee dee, they are just to way to cute :wub: .. great selection, they look so beautiful.. thank you so much for sharing

So freaking jealous!

:Congrats: They're both beautiful! I especially love that spotted, pudgy, adorable little face on Minestrone. :heart