What Now?

shellbell4ever

I actually stopped in the pet shop where I got my little yellow tail and spoke with my guy and he showed me a bunch of stuff (which I now cant remember any names of ;) that I can add to my tank a little at a time I am so excited and believe me patients is NOT one of my virtues...so waiting is truly killing me but I will do it for the good of my tank :) plus it's helpful now that money is soooo tight :( Thanks for all your help and encouragement Edith and Koko :)

Ok,I'm considering putting this SW tank idea on hold :( Hubby's really getting anxious about not being back to work... and I'm still pending disability, and a salt water set up ain't cheap :( I still have so much on my list :( maybe just return the one fish :( break down the whole tank and start it up when I know I can afford to do it right!!

Thanks BB :) It's been rough ever since his diagnosis of appendix cancer :( he's 100% cancer free atm :) but hasn't gotten back to work except for 4 weeks :( and we are running out of money quick :( his disability doesn't cover all of our expenses and our bank account is getting pretty slim,the more I think about it the more I think it's the right thing to do for now :( I'm sure the pet shop will take my pretty little yellow tail back :) and I can pack up the rest of the stuff and put it in storage until i know I can afford it i guess :)

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband Shell. :hug I can certainly understand about the money issues when you are on disability. I've been on disability too for the last 2 years because of my lupus and it doesn't cover much but the basics.

Do you have to return Dory, or could you just keep running the tank only as it is now?

I returned my little yellow tail damsel (Dory) today :(

I will pack up the tank & supplies and store it in the closet until I get approved for my disability, or Hubby gets back to work :) And I can seriously pay for the supplies I want or need :) But I will again give this a try :) Thanks for all the support everyone you can now close this thread if you like :)