Sign in to follow this  
ashlee18

An Update And Two New Additions

Even though I lost Butters and Jimmy is all floaty, the rest of the group is doing very well! And I have pictures to prove it :)

My first pearlscale Stan.

Stan1.jpg

Stan2.jpg

Stan3.jpg

Stan4.jpg

And then Kyle.

Kyle1.jpg

Kyle2.jpg

Cartman

Cartman1.jpg

Cartman2.jpg

Cartman3.jpg

Kenny

Kenny1.jpg

CartmanNKenny1.jpg

CartmanNKenny3.jpg

CartmanNKenny21.jpg

StanNKenny.jpg

StanNKennyNCartman.jpg

StanNKennyNKyle.jpg

And then the tank. This is right after I removed the two hollow ornaments and replaced them with the bubble wands. I also added some live plants that were outgrowing my angel tank and did a HUGE water change.

Tank1-1.jpg

Here is Jimmy while I work on his temporary tank. I had to leave him for a couple of minutes so I wrote on the bowl just in case someone felt they would help me by flushing him down the toilet.

Jimmy2.jpg

Jimmy3.jpg

Jimmy1.jpg

And for some of you that read my Butters post. My bf went out to get me a replacement Butters while he was still alive. I was mad, until I saw what he got me. A panda telescope! Since the main tank is fully stocked and I just sold the rest of my breeding angels, this one is going to be a telescope only tank. So I had to go out and get the new guy a buddy so he wasn't all alone. It was really surprising that my LFS actually had these guys. And one is a pearlscale too!

Newbie1.jpg

Newbie2.jpg

Newbie3.jpg

Newbie4.jpg

Newbie5.jpg

Newbie6.jpg

Thanks for looking!

They all look great, ashlee! Your panda telescope is my favorite! :Congrats:

:heart They are all so precious!

I wish I had a boyfriend like yours (Or one period :lol) What a lovely fish he picked out!

Your crew looks fantastic and the new additions are absolutely gorgeous :Congrats:

Thanks everyone :) They are all really hamming it up right now. They seem really happy, even if today is fasting day.

And yeah, the bf is a lovable retard. But I am lucky that he understands my love of fish. I just have to get him more into goldies. He doesn't understand the gentle goldies, he likes the ones that eat other fish :doh11: But luckily doesn't buy feeder fish.

What a lovely fish he picked out!

He actually didn't pick it out. He said he wanted a goldfish, didn't specify fancy or anything, and this is what the kid gave him. The kid knew nothing about fish. I am really lucky that he guessed right!

Aww they are all so cute! Kenny looks like he has a really funny personality too. ;) Thanks for sharing the pics!

It turned out to be a good guess! Very cute!

Aww Sorry about your recent loss :( But your new panda Tele is soooo cute :) should make the grieving go a little easier I hope :)

Love that Panda! I have/had one....but she is now a Polar Telescope.....I love the black and white!

Your fish look great!

Well the two new guys are bottom sitting. I can't tell if it is because they are stressed from coming home or if they are sick >:( I figure they are just stressed though since the tank they are in now was an angel tank and the angels are in perfect healthy. They did eat their peas though which makes me very happy! And they got their first round of prazi already.

jimmy won't eat now though...I don't know what do do with him. His only problem is his floaty issue at least.