Penny

Chrissy_Bee

Yes everyone, I am still around! With my new job and puppy, life has gotten pretty hectic for me but I'm hoping to get back to Koko's soon!! :heart

I did manage to get a few pictures tonight while doing a water change. Look at how my Penny has changed!

Here she is when I got her about 2 years ago..

044-1.jpg

And now...

018-4.jpg

011-4.jpg

At first her color change seemed odd, but I think she is looking beautiful now :heart

And here's a shot of my tank for good measure. I haven't done much but maintain it recently, but the fish are happy and that's all the counts :)

033-4.jpg

She looks great :D. I really like the tank photo: the darkness, punctuated with soft green and two brightly coloured goldies looks really mysterious ^_^.

Also, a bit off topic: is there something wrong with me, that when I read the title of this post I could help but mentally add "Knock-knock"? :doh11::krazy::rofl

Edited by Erinaceus

She looks great :D. I really like the tank photo: the darkness, punctuated with soft green and two brightly coloured goldies looks really mysterious ^_^.

Also, a bit off topic: is there something wrong with me, that when I read the title of this post I could help but mentally add "Knock-knock"? :doh11::krazy::rofl

I agree. Tank and fish are looking food. I love penny her lipstick colour.

And Yes hubby you are mental ;):lol1

Edited by Quasi

I agree. Tank and fish are looking food.

I always suspected there was a little bit of goldfish in you, 'cause you always seem to have Food on your mind ;-).

@Chrissy: what plants are those? They also look really healthy, another sign of a healthy tank ^_^.

I always suspected there was a little bit of goldfish in you, 'cause you always seem to have Food on your mind ;-).

I'm a lousy speller :oops:

And yes I was hungry when I was typing that ;)

@Chrissy: what plants are those? They also look really healthy, another sign of a healthy tank ^_^.

They're java ferns and anubias. I actually need to replace the tank light, it's quite dim, but it did make for kind of a cool looking photo.

She's so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen pics of her in a while, she has changed SO much! I loveeeeeeee her coloring! So so pretty!!!!

She always looked like my fish Sawyer. And Sawyer is in a tank with Kate an all white ranchu. Penny looks like she could be their baby lolol