Sign in to follow this  
flash

What Other Fish Do You Have With Your Goldfish

i am interested to know what other fish you have with your goldfish i have 2 weather loache 9 zebra danios and 4 mountain minnows in a 60 gallon tank with my 3 goldfish and 10x filtration

none, I tried danios, but they disappeared in less than half an hour :( .. so now just goldies..

I have 2 albino bristlenose plecos.

Just goldfish. I truly believe that goldfish do best without non-goldie tankmates.

:exactly I totally agree with ranchudressing, it seems there are less problems that way.

Just goldies for now. In the near future I may add an albino bristlenose, but any other fish will be another goldfish!

My goldfish tanks are goldfish only! I also think that they are better off that way.

I had Dojo's with mine for many years. But now Im just a simple Goldfish only tank :)

I go with goldfish only also....keep 'em with their own kind, you're goldies will love you for it! ;)

I now have just goldfish but before I had my male black molly in with them. He became more and more aggressive though. The other male molly joined right in :( My red wag platy was fine with them though. Oto catfish are ok when the goldfish are small but once they're bigger, will try to eat them like my oranda did a couple days ago. :whatjust: Corries are ok so far as well but I've taken them out because my goldfish will start to grow faster soon. It seems like only goldie tanks is the way to go or else the fishies get themselves into trouble. :exactly Even some goldfish can be bullies. o.o

I used to keep danios and also white cloud minnows. It was fine but now that my goldies have grown I only keep goldies with goldies. :rolleyes:

My goldfish now lives with a bristlenose pleco. I might keep my goldfish with bristlenose plecos in the future, haven't decided yet.

Goldfish and BN pleco.

My 80 has a Bristlenose Pleco. My 30 gallon is only goldfish.

I have succesfully kept WCMMs, SAEs and guppies with my goldies before..

Just Goldies so far, But I'm thinking about getting a few apple snails for my tanks???Maybe???

I wouldn't keep anything in my big goldie tank because Mariko is pushy enough with the other goldfish! She is very fast and will eat anything, I definitely wouldn't put anything other than goldies with her, it's a good thing Rusty's not any smaller and even Red gets shoved around at feeding time! I used to keep minnows with our pearlscale Addie before we lost him, but he was so balance-challenged anyway there was no way he'd get anywhere near them. When Stu gets his new pearlies we will be keeping the minnows with them as we don't have space for a separate tank for them, but I wouldn't keep them with any of the more robust fancies like orandas, ryukins or fantails.

3 Bristlenose Plecos!:)