Connecticut Aquarium

shellbell4ever

Hubby took me to the Mystic Aquarium In Connecicut yesterday to cheer me up smile.gif I do Love My Man smile.gif We had a Blast.It was A Great Day!!!!

Check out my Pic's ...@ http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a392/shellbell4ever/

Edited by shellbell4ever

Shell, your pics are great! I really enjoyed looking at them, the penguins are awesome! Looks like you both had a great day and I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself! Thanks for sharing!!!! ;)

-Dennis

Great pics, and I'm glad you had a nice time.

I didn't realize CT had an aquarium, it's not too far from me. I may have to take my daughter, she loves penguins.

oh J-Pond you must take the trip then :) The penguins are so close you can almost touch them and they are adorable :)Your Daughter would have a blast and so would you!!!

Did you do the thing where you can feed the birds? That was really cool.

mostly because my friend got pooped on. :lol1

Yes We did do the Bird thing I was very surprised to see that at an aquarium ;) But I love birds so it was very exciting and neither of us got pooped on (LOL) ;)

Great pics, and I'm glad you had a nice time.

I didn't realize CT had an aquarium, it's not too far from me. I may have to take my daughter, she loves penguins.

oh J-Pond you must take the trip then smile.gif The penguins are so close you can almost touch them and they are adorable :)Your Daughter would have a blast and so would you!!!

Only problem is she would have a very hard time getting me away from all the beautiful fish....LOL.