The 75G With My Newbies

Sakura

I had to add the two new fish from the koi show to my tank last night in an emergency situation. Everyone is doing pretty well today considering the issues I've been having, so I took a few pictures...

p009.jpg

The tank with all six fish. Now only Fuu and Yoshi are missing.

p001-1.jpg

Padme

p041.jpg

Showing off her white chin.

p043.jpg

o002.jpg

Ino

o001.jpg

p034.jpg

o017.jpg

It's the ryukin mafia.

p028.jpg

Little Peach

p051.jpg

My pretty girls.

o014.jpg

The beauty of the tank.

p002-1.jpg

A tele huddle.

p011.jpg

Feed us!

p048.jpg

Momo, my mama's boy.

o011.jpg

Momo and Padme

p020.jpg

All the fish in one corner, in true goldfish style.

p013.jpg

Fuu-bear wanted to say hi too and let you all know that she is still alive and kickin' (er, swimmin')! She's floaty as ever, but doing well despite her handicap :)

q003.jpg

q002.jpg

Edited by Sakura

My goodness Sakura they're looking so good. Especially Padme! Gorgeous coloring.

Fuu is so sweet :heart I hope one day she'll get over her floaty issues. I'm hoping these tank issues get solved soon!

They look incredible together!

Does Fuu have a longer tail than your other teles. I think that Walley's huge tail is what extra impairs him in the swimming department and wondered if it might be the same for Fuu.

Thank you so much for the compliments everyone! I will be sure to pass them along to the feesh! :)

Amy, Fuu doesn't have a bigger tail than the others, but hers hangs down more rather than on a flat horizontal plane if that makes sense. It's not as open as a really nice butterfly tail should be. I do notice that she has a little more control over her swimming after a water change, but still she always just floats to surface when she stops moving. So her floatiness seems to be alleviated a little bit by better water quality.

Edited by Sakura

Yeyey! I LOVE it!!! So pretty!!! COngrats on the 2 new additions! I think that Ino and Peach are in love (or should be!!! :heart ) His BIG muscles will protect her :rofl

CANT pic a fave! But I have never seen such a pretty color as Isis - very gorgeous!

Oh poor Fuu.... She looks like she lost a bit of weight :o Do you have her on anything? Oh no she should get better so she can go play with all the others!

The tank looks great and so do the fish. You really have a great looking crew Sakura. :) I hope everthing gets sorted out and everyone can remain healthy and happy. :heart

Oh My Gosh!!! what Beautiful Pictures of your Tank and Goldfish you have :) :) I thought Isis was my fav but now I am leaning towards your Padme :) he/she is just Beautiful!!!I can not say enough how impressed with your tank I am :) It is Beyond beautiful in its simplicity and your goldfish are all so beautiful and stand out as so!!!

Awww, haha! Don't be jealous, as a Koko's member you have partial ownership over these guys because without all my Koko's friends I wouldn't even know how to properly care for these fish! :D

Thank you everyone for the comments! I'm pleased to report the fish are all doing really great today except for Momo who is still just a bit off. They all got a special treat of cantaloupe today and they loved it.