Freckles & Charlie & Pumpkin

My three in a jar so you can see a) how big they have gotten and b) how they are all in size comparison! Also you can see them better :)

DSC01959.jpg

DSC01960.jpg

DSC01962.jpg

DSC01964.jpg

DSC01969.jpg

DSC01965.jpg

DSC01969.jpg

Freckles

DSC01974.jpg

DSC01975.jpg

DSC01976.jpg

Charlie

DSC01977.jpg

DSC01978.jpg

DSC01980.jpg

DSC01981.jpg

Pumpkin Spice

Enjoy my millions of pics :P

Cute little fish you've got there! Frackles is adorable.

I like the round jar you're using, the distortion makes for some interesting photos.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much everyone. I hope you like how they are getting on. They sure aren't growing in massive quantities but I'm on no huge rush for them to grow loads so long as they are healthy.

I was wondering how you think their tails are getting on? As you can see Pumpkin has a tail that's as long as her body but it's also quite straight edged and she has 3 fins rather than 4. Charlie's has fully healed now so it's a lot neater :) and Freckles has quite a straight edged and neatly tucked tail... what sort of tails do they have?

They all look great...

But I honestly can't see their tails all that well...

Can you try taking pictures in the tank? Even blurry will allow us to see what sorts of tails they might have! :)

Also, it looks like you won't be able to fit them in that jar again. I wouldn't even try it! They might get stuck! :o

Whoa, your pearlscale has GROWN! Congratulations! You must be giving them some seriously good care. smile.gif

Aw thank you. She is a delight to have and extremely friendly and demanding of food! She loves gulping at me and splashing when I open the lid of the tank, she's so cheeky. So much personality she nearly outshines Pumpkin since she is a lot more chilled out. I've realised that if Pumpkin doesn't like something she has a drama queen tantrum and turns brown lol.

And I am so pleased about Freckles. What a little find for ?5! I think his eyes are starting to even a little and he knows to handfeed (calling it he out of habit) and now he has a butterfly tail... what a mix: calico telescope fantail. Crazy times.