Snails?

pss_gold

I just bought my final fish yesterday and saw snails at the store too. When I get everything set up, I will have 2 shubbies, 2 orandas, and the new tiny black moore in the 75 gallon tank and 3 mollies, 4 cories, and an oto cat in the 15 gallon tank. The oto will take care of the algae and slime in the 15 but there wont be anything to clean the glass in the 75. Would snails take care of it? If so, what kind of snail? I made the mistake of buying a pleco without asking first and I don't know anything about snails. I also will have live and fake plants in it and two bubblers. If there's anything else you need to know about the tank, feel free to ask.

I had regular apple snails before and they worked great but when I salted my tank once it killed them.... I want to get some again since my plecro killed my one chocolate ryukin i wont have plecos either

That's a really good point about the salt. I'll make sure to only treat in the hospital tank and the 15 gallon. :)

sorry to hear about your ryukin :(

Edited by Yuko