Photos Of Mango And Jellybean!

joiya

Alright, finally got some amazingly cute pics of my goldfishes Mango, a red cap oranda, and Jellybean, a calico fantail.

This WAS going to be a good picture of Jellybean, but Mango can be a camera hog when the attention isn't on her and had to get in on the spotlight.

peekaboo.jpg

Somewhat fuzzy, but this is a pic of one of the larger fry in the fry tank, about one month three days old.

fishies047.jpg

lol, Mango strikes again! Here she is checking out what's going on. It's only when I try to photograph her that she becomes shy. Whenever she sees something electronic in my hands she swims away XD

fishies029.jpg

See? I try to get Mango since she wants the camera, but Jellybean decided he was going to pretend to be a vaccum cleaner and butt into the camera. XD Oh these guys, they just love messing with each other.

fishies039.jpg

"Uh, hi. What's up? Just checking out my handsome self right?"

fishies028.jpg

Edited by joiya

Mango and Jellybean are very pretty fish! How many fry do you have?

At last count [which consists of squinting and hazarding a vague guess], I estimate at about 15 or so, but the majority are all clear of defects and are growing at a rapid pace. Most of the babies with obvious defects, like a bent spine or no tail, have already died. I do have a few favorites that, just like Jellybean, already have learned the art of tearing plants apart when I'm not looking.

Very Cute Pair you have the face on your Calico is priceless :) Thanks for sharing your pic's with us...and congrats on the fry :)

Thank you! Jellybean always tries to look innocent....but the moment I don't look at the tank he starts hovering near the plants I'm trying to grow in there.... And then he runs away when he sees me coming lol

Are these two the parents of the fry? Because they are both beautiful! I imagine those fry are going to grow up to be stunning!

Yep :D Let me tell you, one night after class, I was chilling by the tank after a hot shower and suddenly saw Mango spew out eggs. O.o lol Scared me half to death! ^_^ Also got a new orange and white pearlscale today from pet*co. The guy working there was well-meaning when he spotted something trailing her. After a closer inspection, I found it to simply be a trail of poop. :lmao:

Got new pics of the goldfishes, including the NEW goldfish, Maria/Tapioca [my mom insists this fish looks like a male, and so she'll have two names until we find out her gender :)]. Unfortunately, I wasn't thinking when we got her, and so she is a weeeeee bit small to be in the tank with Mango and Jellybean.

thefishyfam.jpg

You can see my mom's fingers getting Maria to stay in the pic so that you could see exactly how small Maria is, and how big Mango is.

whymariaisinthe10g.jpg

Solo picture of Maria :D

arenticute.jpg

Edited by joiya