Sign in to follow this  
lwebe10

Photo Day Yay!(Lots Of Pics)

I borrowed my mums camera for the trip to the koi show an decided while I had it to take some decent pics of the crew! Pardon the date I forgot to reset it when the batteries died lol these were taken today not in 06.

This is Chubbs! Check out those cheeks I got him when he was quarter sized I thought he was going to change to a orange/black but he has stayed this bronze to orangey color.

100_1944.jpg

100_1949.jpg

size comparison with my hand

100_1951.jpg

Next is my other Oranda we just call him Blue Boy he has gotten HUGE

100_1974.jpg

Size comparison...you can barely see my whole hand!

100_1978.jpg

This would have been a cool pic of him splashing me except for the lens cap getting in the way :painting:

100_1981.jpg

Next is my big mama her colors remind me of a Sunset

100_1964.jpg

She is also as big as my hand but didnt want to be held today lol

100_1961.jpg

This is my lavender panda...Kerafin my BF picked out the name

100_1955.jpg

100_1958.jpg

This is my other female Ryukin...since everyone calls Wednesday happy hump day an she has this impressive hump lol I been calling her Wednesday!

100_2072.jpg

100_2083.jpg

This is Mookie I rescued from nooppee in ruff shape...he is a quick bugger I couldnt get a good pick of him in the display tank

100_2004.jpg

his fins are amazingly long

100_2009.jpg

My own little peanut I got from crossing an oranda an a ranchu

100_1992.jpg

100_1991.jpg

My tri-color telescope that laid all the eggs I havnt thought of a name for her yet?

100_2015.jpg

My 2 new orandas from the koi show so little an cute!

100_2018.jpg

This beauty is now one of my favorites her fins are amazing got her from the koi show also

100_2070.jpg

100_2047.jpg

and the color on this new lavender chocolate one from the show is amazing too

100_2041.jpg

It looks so purply an sparkly lol

100_2044.jpg

Edited by lwebe10

Wow you have an impressive gang there. :) They all look great. :Congrats: on the new ones too.

I know isnt the purple color unreal! an he was only 40 dollars!!! I am definately checking this guy out again next year!

There aren't breeders, or an LFS store in my area that has nice fish like that...yet. ;)

I am seriously freeking jealous of you.

You have an amazing group of fish, too gorgeous to pick a favorite :heart

Lovely fish. How do you get them so big? I can only imagine mine getting that big.

the last picture, the scales look so nice D:

I probably over feed them...and keep buying more an more space I guess! They all put on size onces they went from the 75 to a 125 in March till now. I feed Omega one an broccoli and do lots of water changes.

Your Gang is very Beautiful :) And the new ones are absolutely Gorgeous!!!I love the new tele's the best!!!Thanks for sharing your pic's with us all :)

WOW!!! What a beautiful group of goldies.

I love the all. But Chubbs has my heartpump.gif . Great pictures. Thanks for posting them for us.

They look great!! :painting:

Mind if I ask who you bought the fish from? I swear I have seen that red/white tele before......

great pics of the whole gang! thanks 4 sharing! :D

That last picture is BEAUTIFULLLLLL. Wow. Congrats for the new fish and everyone else looks great!!! :heart

Edited by Rai

From Ron I am sure you guessed Ryukingirl isnt she gorgeous!!! An I am sure its a she and the purple one popped breeding stars already so that ones a boy....I wonder what their babies would look like......

Those fry will be gorgeous! I can't wait to see them! Now get 'em hooked up already! :lol;)

I LOVE the new butterflies you got from the koi show. They are seriously gorgeous, both of them!

I am thinking since the new purple/chocolate is showing male...and I already know my lavender panda is male an I am 99% sure this red an white tele is female I am going to set those 3 up alone in a 75 get some plants in a corner an see what happens :wub:

What a great looking bunch! The teles definitely are my favs, but they're all beauties! :Congrats:

-Dennis

I am still in awe of how beautiful your fish are. :heart Big mama definitely looks like a sunset! She's gorgeous!

Your goldfish are amazing! The butterflies you got from the show, especially the red and white, are spectacular. If they go missing, they are not in Edmonton with me. ;)

All I can say is "Wow! Wow! Wow!" oh and did I mention WOW!!!!!

Did you get them on line?