Pablo, Phineas And Ferb :)

Meet my 3 new platys: Pablo (blue), Phineas (yellow and orange) and Ferb (red and black). I told my 2 best friends a while ago that they could name the next fish, and they picked Phineas and Ferb to drive me nuts b/c I hate that show :rolleyes:

0042.jpg033.jpg009.jpg041.jpg005-1.jpg

Aww :) BB They are super cute:) I love the Blue one :) the red/yellow ones are called sunset right? and the red/black wag or something like that??Very nice and look great in your new setup :)Congrats on your new Addiction I mean Additions ;) LOL

Awwww, how nice! The first tropical aquarium I saw had platies in it, it's what made me get into fish keeping. Never kept them yet before, though. I love the set up design by the way, and I also saw the original one, which looked great too.

:Congrats: You got yourself three very nice looking guys. I loved my platies when I kept them, they are very colorful and active so it makes for a very interesting tank. I hope you'll be posting more pictures. :)

Thanks for all of the lovely compliments! I can tell they are going to be as addictive as goldies :doh11: Definitely can't wait to get them some friends!

Dennis, glad you enjoy the statue ;) With such a small tank, most of my photos seem to contain Venus' breasts or David's junk :rofl

Oh yes, platies are little hogs! But they are sweet--very peaceful and don't cause trouble. I know what you mean about addictive as they come in tons of different colors and several varieties so you want one of everything!! :D

I am soooo in love with them, I had a hard time staying away from the LFS today b/c I know next time I'm in there, I'm probably coming home with a bigger tank so I can have more :rofl I have a job interview tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be back to work right away, THEN I can look at an upgrade. Won't cost much, I already have the stand, filter and my heater is good for up to 30 gal.