Hello Everyone!

Guest Fiere

Guest Fiere

Hi all! I found this board about 7 years ago when I first started seriously keeping goldfish, and found it very informative and highly valuable. I started keeping other types of fish over the years and stopped breeding my goldies, had a few losses of fin-babies and downsized my stock to a 55g goldfish tank with a female calico ryukin, a male comet, and resident corydora and pleco. I also have a 30g tank with one very aggressive Malawi cichlid and a Raphael catfish.

A few weeks ago I lost my old 'stud' shubunkin, he was in rough, rough shape do to a freak accident and while I managed to keep him stable for almost a week he ended up passing during the night. During this time I recalled the support and aid I received through koko's when I had other fish get ill and lost my main female. I decided to sign back up and participate in the forums again. While goldies are no longer my main focus, the ones I have now are my babies, and my little female I've had since I was last here. I have them in high regard for sure, and the fact that take so little maintenance (as compared to my equine boys, lol) makes it quite a joy to have them in the house.

Regards, everyone! - Fiere

Guest Fiere

Thank you for the warm welcomes and the kind words about my boys! I'll upload some pics into the photo section for your viewing pleasure. - Fiere