Black Female Ranchu

Very nice :D You have 8 and only one is female? Are you sure? :rofl

Do you have any pics of her boyfriend?? :)

Very nice biggrin.gif You have 8 and only one is female? Are you sure? rofl3.gif

Do you have any pics of her boyfriend?? smile.gif

thankyousign.gif

Yes, I'm pretty sure because she spawn a few times already and the other 7 have white dots along their pectoral fins.Her bf is the red one on this video. Or you can also view him at " my first short ranchu video" 94.gif

Thats the funniest smiley :blink:

Yes the orange ranchu is cute but ..how can you choose her boyfriend if shes in the tank with other black male ranchus :doh11:

Or is this Pappa hopeful syndrome theory :D

Thats the funniest smiley blink.gif

Yes the orange ranchu is cute but ..how can you choose her boyfriend if shes in the tank with other black male ranchus doh11.gif

Or is this Pappa hopeful syndrome theory biggrin.gif

I'm just testing them out now. The red ranchu (orange) is actually a black but changed color over the years. Since it is still winter, cold.gif I'm in no hurry yet. I guessed I'm just trying to be the matchmaker here.rolleyes.gif

Btw, have you ever use plain yogurt to treat gf constipation? My mate at the lfs recommended it way back. He said his customers have been using it with great success. What do you think? Following along the same line, I've successfully tried out this product called Inner Health Plus. It has 25 Billion good bacteria per capsule. It aids in the maintenance of normal gastrointestinal system and digestive function in people. I just mix some powder with a bit of gel food to treat floaty probems and together with low water pressure and it work wonders in just after 3 days. I can really pump them up later on and they put on weight very quickly and their floaty problems are cured permanently. I know they are lots of people here having gf with floating problems, perhaps they should give this a go. Do you think it's save? unsure.gif

Oooh, nice. It's too bad you're so far away. I would have loved one of your Ranchus, from that.

I'll gladly give you half dozen if you are living in WA. 08.gif I've a few friends that keep gf but they don't take care of them.sad.gif

I know a lot of people put plain yogurt in their gel food. I'm planning to do that on my next batch. Can't wait to see pictures of fry from these two at some point...they will make incredible babies!

I know a lot of people put plain yogurt in their gel food. I'm planning to do that on my next batch. Can't wait to see pictures of fry from these two at some point...they will make incredible babies!

Thanks Amynmitchell, I make a note of that.icon_mrgreen.gif

Btw, have you ever use plain yogurt to treat gf constipation? My mate at the lfs recommended it way back. He said his customers have been using it with great success. What do you think? Following along the same line, I've successfully tried out this product called Inner Health Plus. It has 25 Billion good bacteria per capsule.

No I haven't. But the Inner Health Plus sounds great. Its the same lactobacter/probiotics micro-organisms (also called L. acidophilus) in the yoghurt that is beneficial; yes as you say good intestinal bacteria to have around in your GI tract. I wouldnt feed it as yoghurt to fish as it would mess with water real bad and probably not be tasty to fish either .. in gelfood ..maybe but youll get more pack fro punch by adding the Inner Health Plus or more concentrated dosage of probiotics.

The GI tract produces bacteria that cause gas when they digest certain foods and lactobacter competes with these unwanted bacteria in a process known as antibiosis -fighting for space and food- and so may inhibit growth of the unwanted gassy bacteria.

Btw, have you ever use plain yogurt to treat gf constipation? My mate at the lfs recommended it way back. He said his customers have been using it with great success. What do you think? Following along the same line, I've successfully tried out this product called Inner Health Plus. It has 25 Billion good bacteria per capsule.

No I haven't. But the Inner Health Plus sounds great. Its the same lactobacter/probiotics micro-organisms (also called L. acidophilus) in the yoghurt that is beneficial; yes as you say good intestinal bacteria to have around in your GI tract. I wouldnt feed it as yoghurt to fish as it would mess with water real bad and probably not be tasty to fish either .. in gelfood ..maybe but youll get more pack fro punch by adding the Inner Health Plus or more concentrated dosage of probiotics.

The GI tract produces bacteria that cause gas when they digest certain foods and lactobacter competes with these unwanted bacteria in a process known as antibiosis -fighting for space and food- and so may inhibit growth of the unwanted gassy bacteria.

Thanks for your very informative explanation. You are an angel.25.gif

My floaty fishes became very active and biting like piranhas in just after 3 days of treatment. I just melt a small cube of gel food in the microwave for about 6 sec. (stop immediately when it starting to sizzle) Allow the gel to cool first then I sprinkle some Inner health Plus onto it and mix throughly. Then I set it in the freezer for about 5 mins and it is ready for feeding. I feed first them once first thing in the morning. Also all the air in the poo problems are gone too.rolleyes.gif

Glad to hear that! You should package and market your idea biggrin.gif

I've been using this method for a few months now and I'm very satisfied with the results 100%. Cured 6 of my ranchus so far and no fatality.20.gif Maybe you should promote IHP at Kokos. ( I don't want to get sued) lol 29.gif

:rofl Those smileys are freaking me out LOL!!!

Kokos doesn't want to get sued either!! We can promote it discreetly I guess ;)

rofl3.gif Those smileys are freaking me out LOL!!!

Kokos doesn't want to get sued either!! We can promote it discreetly I guess wink.gif

We can certainly do that, then we are all safe. matrixbullet.gif ( a scene from Matrix).rofl3.gif