Updated

Hidr

As you can see I added plants to the 29 gallon. The one on the left stated in that tank and is doing well. The one on the right started out in the 10 gallon and not doing as well. But I hope it will catch up.

I love those plants. Do you think it would be over kill if I added one or two more?

tanks2006.jpg

tanks2004.jpg

tanks2007.jpg

Nope it is some of those drop in bulbs for wally world. Don't really care for them but the tank was to bare. Once the water spirit gets going well Ill take it out.

No it says on the front. Just don't remember what they are. The tiger lilies are also drop ins. The first package did not work but I sent it off to the address on the box and they sent me 3 lilies (two made it)and those others that I didn't even buy. So keep your box and recite they well honor it.

I was scared of the idea at first. Got the book read it a couple times and then did a 1 gallon betta bowl for my first run. Then did a 10 gallon an 20 then the 29 tried a 55 but that didnt go so well. Some people do the big ones with pots bowl ect and have luck with them that way. My limit is my 29 gallon.

If I had to shut down a couple tanks my 55 and 75 would be the ones to go. My planted tanks are the least work.