Elegant.

h016.jpg

So fast!

h011.jpg

Let me see your angry face!

h017.jpg

h014.jpg

h001.jpg

Here's a trail that a snail made on the surface of the water. Since I added the bubbler, they can't do this anymore though.

A couple cute videos:

Rearranging the plants

Little shark

^At the end of this video I put my finger up to Emily so you can see how tiny she is.

Edited by Sakura

I'm so glad you got new pictures of her! :bounce

She quite beautiful, really!

Now I want a Bullnose for myself! :wub:

Her bodyshape in the first picture so caught my eye because it reminds me of the saltwater Dartfish, which are some of my personal favorites. ;)

I didn't know you had other fish and snails,Sakura :yeah: Do they have their own tank? She really is beautiful and sleek in that 1st pic :heart She is VERY busy,isn't she :teehee

Yeah Kukana, this fish is a new one! She's a baby bullhead catfish that I took from the lake at my family's cabin. I raised one once before this (before I knew anything about fish-keeping) and they are tough little buggers! She's in her own 10 gallon tank right now with all the rocks, plants, snails, and water bugs that I took from the lake to make her feel at home. :heart But she is going to get really big (8-14 inches) so I'll need to get her in a bigger tank as soon as she grows a bit. Actually now that I only have six goldies I have considered putting them all in the 75g so that she can have the 55g to herself. But we'll see. I have a 55g, 75g, and 29g to work with, so I'll figure something out. Right now she is soooo tiny :) When I first found her I figured we could always release her back into the lake if she got too big and it wasn't working out, but then I read that you should never release a fish that you took out of the wild. But these fish are fairly commonly kept as aquarium fish so if it doesn't work out I'm sure I can rehome her easily. Then again I'll probably be too attached to her by then and be willing to do whatever it takes to keep her! ;)

Here's my first thread about her: bullhead

Emily is probably one of the most interesting things I've seen on the boards lately, I was reading your other topic. Very pretty, never have seen a baby bullhead before!

I love Emily--such a little DOLL! Check out this link--has bullheads and other cats for sale--you saved a lot of money by just finding her. And they say 55 gals is a minimum size for them so good thing you're already prepared. I want one of those madtoms though cause they stay small--just might order me one someday. :)

http://www.aquaculturestore.com/fwverts.html#catfish

Edited by Kristi

She is soooo pretty! I love her coloring! Will it change as she gets older? I love how she looks like she is blushing :D

She is a FAST fishie! You might need to upgrade sooner than you think :rofl