Thief Returns Stolen Goldfish

koko

I had to laugh.................the thief probably found how much time and attention the gf would need,and returned them lickity split :oops::rofl Actually,I'm impressed that he returned them,and did not do something more dastardly w/ them :exactly

Possibly a clique initiation prank? Goldfish seem like such an awkward and unprofitable heist to steal unless they're valuable breeds. In which case the thief simply wouldn't bother returning them.

• 6 months later...

what i would like to know is how did someone steal alll those fish and NOT be noticed??? how did they hual them all away alive? how did a neighbor or car driving by not notice someone hualing away 90 goldfish?? and from a pond no less unless that pond was very small and he had a very evry large net it would have taken a good deal amoutn of time O.o

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe it was some awful high school kid prank...I've heard stories about kids putting strange things in the school swimming pools.

Ugh that just sounds terrible. But I don't think that anything good could have happened to the missing fish.

Thank goodness those 50 were okay. As you guys said... Maybe the thief went on the Kokos... :D

Who knows what happened x)

• 3 months later...