My 600 Gallon Pond Is Finished

otonoh

hi everyone,

here are some pictures of my new 600 gallon pond. It was filled about 3 weeks ago but I finally finished the rocks and the plants.

It was crystal clear for the first 2 weeks but then we got about 8 inches of rain in a week so it is pretty murky. I am hopeing the filters and the natural cycle will clear it up. I have one 8 inch gold fish and 5 inchlings in there. So far all is peaceful.

enjoy

in progress

finished

thanks, any ideas on how to clear the water, It is raining again. Wisconsin is really wet this year. I am sure will look better once the plants around it have a chance to grow and the lilies have a chance to grow.

WOW!! you have done an AMAZING job.. good work!! it is really cool.. i absolutely love it. !! :Congrats: on your finished project..

thanks, I think it turned out pretty well

It looks SO GREAT! I am jealous :) And your fish must LOVE having all that room! :)

thanks, any ideas on how to clear the water, It is raining again. Wisconsin is really wet this year. I am sure will look better once the plants around it have a chance to grow and the lilies have a chance to grow.

Have you tried adding filter floss to your filter? I find it helps clear up the murk really quickly! :)