Are The Rely Apple Snails :o

• Supporter

well.. they look like apple snails to me.. purely from their shape.. but they are really small!.. oh hun.. i am sorry that they are so small, they look like they will need to be kept seperate for a while.. which i am sure is not what you intended on doing. have you spoken with the seller? perhaps you can ask if you could swap them for larger ones?

well.. they look like apple snails to me.. purely from their shape.. but they are really small!.. oh hun.. i am sorry that they are so small, they look like they will need to be kept seperate for a while.. which i am sure is not what you intended on doing. have you spoken with the seller? perhaps you can ask if you could swap them for larger ones?

Thank you.

Don't rely have any where else to keep them tho :S

What I would do is block a bit of the tank of with something so fish can't get to them..

I'll msg him and see.

How long would they take to grow?

Thank's

Paul

Edited by 2008paul

• Supporter

paul... it's going to take a while.. that's why i suggest you contact the seller.. if you don't leave any feedback for him just yet, this may be a leaver for you to get a response.. trust my, i am a powerseller on 7 ebay accounts and the best way to get my attention is just to mention feedback, good or bad ;)

goodluck.. :)

paul... it's going to take a while.. that's why i suggest you contact the seller.. if you don't leave any feedback for him just yet, this may be a leaver for you to get a response.. trust my, i am a powerseller on 7 ebay accounts and the best way to get my attention is just to mention feedback, good or bad ;)

Thanks.

I have just sent him a MSG and told him about it and will tell you what he says when he as reply to me.

I'm not sure if you know much about this, but how easy do they breed?

I've bin thinking of getting a tank with just apple snails in as I want to look after something different, but kind of want them to breed and you seem like you have apple snails so you may know.

Thanks

Paul

Pomacea diffusa. It'll take them at least 3 months to reach 1.5 inch size. Depends on temperature though. Keep temp to 78 degrees.

Thanks.

I have just sent him a MSG and told him about it and will tell you what he says when he as reply to me.

I've bin thinking of getting a tank with just apple snails in as I want to look after something different, but kind of want them to breed and you seem like you have apple snails so you may know.

Thanks

Paul

Your snails are sexual but until they become sexually matured with a size at least 1.5 inch, you will be unable to distinguish their sexes. They're very easy to breed once you have a male and a female. Be careful though as males are very persistent and may stress females to death unless otherwise intervened.

Please check this blog on how to distinguish their sexes.

http://sexingapplesnails.blogspot.com/

Pomacea diffusa. It'll take them at least 3 months to reach 1.5 inch size. Depends on temperature though. Keep temp to 78 degrees.

Thanks, I don't have temperature thing for my fishtank tho, will I need to buy one now I have them?

Paul

Thanks.

Thanks

Paul

Your snails are sexual but until they become sexually matured with a size at least 1.5 inch, you will be unable to distinguish their sexes. They're very easy to breed once you have a male and a female. Be careful though as males are very persistent and may stress females to death unless otherwise intervened.

Please check this blog on how to distinguish their sexes.

http://sexingapplesnails.blogspot.com/

Thank you.

Very helpful!

What's the room temperature normally? If it's lower than 70 degrees, you'll need a heater otherwise you don't have to buy one at all.