Mommy Says We Are Growing...

The Ranchu Twins are halfway through QT - everything is going really well. Chunky Money has already changed color from the beginning - he is loosing more and more of his baby brown. :heart

DSCN2804.jpg

DSCN2803.jpg

DSCN2802.jpg

DSCN2799.jpg

DSCN2797.jpg

DSCN2795.jpg

DSCN2793.jpg

DSCN2791.jpg

:heart

Thanx guys! They are my little babies :rolleyes:

They are now hand feeding - always begging for food! And we have a little game where I call them up to the surface, throw in a pellet and they race to fetch it.

They are Chinese imports that I got from a transshipper here. :whatjust:

Thanx Susan! Little Chunky Monkey is still a mix of colors hehe. I think he looks gold because of the baby brown still there - I have a feeling he will become red/ white with maybe some Sakura scales....?

Thanx RD! I wan a kiss em too!

When does the head growth usually start? Blondie has a bit already...

Thanx Susan! Little Chunky Monkey is still a mix of colors hehe. I think he looks gold because of the baby brown still there - I have a feeling he will become red/ white with maybe some Sakura scales....?

He'll probably be red or red/white like you said! And it's hard to tell, but he looks like he's got matte scales, so if he's a red he'll be sakura! Very pretty! I LOOOVE sakuras. They are just so cute! :)

When does the head growth usually start? Blondie has a bit already...

It depends on the fish. But roughly you can count on a noticeable head growth by the first year mark. :)

They are SO CUTE! And SO TINY! :D