Meaks You Feel Sorry For Them

2008paul

I've just seen some one selling two big goldfish. It makes me feel sorry for them tho when you see the tank they are in, I'm note sure if that was just to take a photo or not.

It just shows you why 1 goldfish needs so much room

Would love to have had them, don't have the room tho.

Paul

18411244.jpg

Oooo where are they? I actually have space and might consider taking one or both of them.

http://derby.gumtree.com/derby/76/62383676.html#picture-zoom

I'm not sure if there still for sale or if they bin sold.

But only added 6days ago so can't see them being sold yet.

Any way, there number is on there.

Paul

Derby's a bit far for me, about 2 hours each way :( They're also ?75 for the pair, which isn't a hugely insane price but is more than I can afford right now! I don't think they guy keeps them in that tank as he does say they need 120 litres minimum for the pair.

Derby's a bit far for me, about 2 hours each way :( They're also ?75 for the pair, which isn't a hugely insane price but is more than I can afford right now! I don't think they guy keeps them in that tank as he does say they need 120 litres minimum for the pair.

Oh right. I was thinking the price is bit to high myself.

I'm not sure, but I don't get why he did not just take picture of them in there own tank if he had one.

Paul

Hey Paul,

He probably put both together in the small tank to get a good picture of both at once. Trying to get one good picture of two fish in a large tank at the same time is pretty tough to do! They never would have survived to both grow that large in such a small tank. It does go to show everyone just how large goldfish will become. :)

-Dennis

I think its just for the picture to show size since it has the tape measure on the bottom of it? Though it does happen I rescued my big mama from a tank not much bigger at a petstore an she is was like 8 inches from nose to fin tip

Yeah I think that's just a show tank for taking pictures. They were probably put back in their tank afterwards. They are some gorgeous fish though!