Sign in to follow this  
ashlee18

Horror Video

Hey guys. I found this video while looking at various goldfish tanks on YouTube. I hope this is the right place to post this and it hasn't been done before. If not, please delete!

This person has an angelfish and betta in the same tank as like 20 fancy goldfish. I personally have all three different types of fish but all in separate tanks. The bettas are all solo too.

They posted this same video numerous times, not liking the responses given on previous ones. I know it is over two years old but can help show members why not to mix tropical and cold water fish and also why to not overstock. I feel so bad for the fish still alive.

:yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

those poor babies.. OMG :ignore i can't believe what i just saw.. i'm running to spend time with my precious little friends and give them all my love..

That was so upsetting,someone like that should be reported or something :( Really makes me love my babies all the more,and forums like Koko's for teaching us how to be better fish parents :)

I couldn't watch the whole thing. That's really shameful! But what I don't get is, were they asking for help? Or were they just showing people that he can kill a lot of fish?

That's so horrible I turned it off after .32 seconds! That poor first goldfish, look at it's tail, it's not orange, IT RED, and with FIN ROT. WOW.

This is insane!,! I do get a feeling it was done on purpose as a type of -let's see who survives-idiocity. It is just impossible to get so many dead fish unless you are doing something on purpose. And why would he not remove all those dead ones-the poor little ones stuck to the filter intake :(

that probably happens more than you think. i was cleaning the 75 gal when the pizza man came last night and i heard him say something like cool tank, i had a tank of ciclids-sp and they all died. sometimes at work the subject comes up and my clients will say oh i have a small tank with like 5 fish in it. and when a non fish enthusiast says small they mean small .. they think 30 gal is biiig . so i try to not scold my clients

I stopped youtubing anything involving fish, especially goldfish, two years ago. It gets me too angry and upset. Sad part is these days, many people who are not fish hobbyists at all can tell when someone's doing something wrong. Feeder fish videos are especially intolerable not only because of the goldfish, but also because the predatory fish is usually kept in a tank smaller and under filtered for it's requirement, suffering from poor water quality and diet.

If it where kittens the person responsible would be in serious legal do-doo.

I hate that fish are so misrepresented and stereotyped.

People look at you like you are crazy when you tell them what it takes to keep fish!

The alienation is almost as bad as the stomach ache you get when people tell you about their set up at home...

Oh my god! That's like a massacre! That really is disturbing. :(

To us, this is the same as seeing a pile of dead puppies. People dont understand that goldfish are still pets and they deserve a good life too. :cry1

That was just totally sick!! The person who posted this is very twisted and in need of psychiatric help.

Just goes to show you how disturbed and uncaring some people are. Very upsetting to see the neglect, this person wants to show the world? Incredible...

-Dennis

I'm actually surprised that according to the previous video, they lived for maybe four/five months. But some of the fish could have been replaced. I see a couple in the first video that are definitely not there in the second.

It makes me wonder, why this person would spend so much money on all of those gorgeous fish while not having the appropriate sized tank for them. I also noticed that there was a female and male betta in there. They would be a problem without the goldfish.

I am actually uploading one of my overstocked tanks, but it will show how far large frequent water changes can get you.

That video made me cry.Those poor fish! How could they? And so heartless to post it. That lone goldfish drifting, all tattered and torn...this was no sudden happening- those fins say otherwise. I wonder what became of it?

That's horrible to watch. It's incredible how uncaring some people are. Just take some time, and learn something about your hobby.

I can't watch it...just from everyone's feedback and the preview img of the video are enough. :cry1

I always amaze myself when a fish in one of my tanks, regardless of how big, small, old or young, I feel so down. I do my best to keep every single fish alive as long as I can but sometime it doesn't work out and I can't help but blame myself.